Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Size: Pack of 1|Change

on January 20, 2012
I just love this product, it was recommended to me by a co-worker as we both have gout & problems sleeping. Taken consistently over a period of time, your quality of sleeps most definitely improves though not as strong a remedy for the joints, just my opinion.
on September 13, 2012
Ordered 4 bottles thru amazon (provided by vitacost and spending 50+ allowed me to get free shipping from them). It took a little longer than I thought it should but the bottles were packaged beautifully, sealed and wrapped in a way that gave me confidence. I love the taste of this stuff. It's a concentrate and so, thick. 2 tablespoons into a glass of water or diet lemonade is great. My favorite part is licking the spoon I used to measure. Tastes like very tart and wonderful cherry pie to me, despite the fact that there is no added sugar. I'm hoping it will help with my arthritis.

UPDATE 11/14/12:
Yep, it works. Simply put, I have far less pain when I take it, and more when I forget to take it. Am about to order more.

UPDATE, yet again 12/12/12
The first time I ordered the tart cherry juice thru amazon from Vitacost, it was beautifully packaged. Each of the 4 bottles was individually bubble wrapped and then a puff plastic pack large enough to fill the remainder of the space was inserted. The bottles were perfect.

The second order of 4 bottles was terrible. The bottles arrived badly dented and damaged, as another reviewer had noted. The packaging was so careless! The metal bottles were thrown into a badly torn ziplock bag and one small and completely deflated puff plastic was uselessly tossed in. I called vitacost and asked to talk to a supervisor so I could tell her about the horrible packaging. She kindly and correctly offered to not only replace the 4 bottles but she also assured me she would speak to the warehouse about the packaging. Unfortunately, again, I received 4 damaged metal bottles (although not a complete loss as the last order) that had been carelessly tossed into a zip lock bag with little extra filler in the box.

I don't feel like I can trust vitacost for any reorders of this product although I do love the product itself.
on June 25, 2010
This product mixed with mineral water is a tasty drink, but it also relieves my arthritis symptoms caused by taking Femara.
on March 12, 2012
This is certainly the best tasting cherry concentrate I've tried. Only issue I had was the "sealed" container caps don't necessarily seal. The whole cap will unscrew off the aluminum container without breaking a seal. I emailed the company twice about this concern. Has been 2 months since I sent my inquiries and concerns. I never received a reply.
on January 28, 2013
I get violent headaches when I use this juice. It is not organic for one thing... who knows how many sprays and pesticides were used... AND the juice is in a toxic aluminum lining. I contacted the company twice, asking why they will not go organic, and use better packaging... they will not respond. There are other brands of tart cherry juice- organic... less expensive and manufactured in glass. I will never purchase this again.
55 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2015
This all-natural non-sweetened 100% cherry juice concentrate is an excellent product that helps promote healthy joints and helps to reduce inflammation. I notice a difference after using this product for 4 weeks. It also tastes quite good. I follow the directions approximately, using 1 tbsp concentrate to 8-10 oz filtered cold water. That said, the packaging is terrible. For some reason, it is very hard to keep the outside of the bottle clean. The concentrate is always dripping down the sides of the bottle and gets messy and sticky. So just be prepared for messy packaging and to wipe the kitchen counter and refrigerator shelves constantly when using this product. The bottle lid should be redesigned to prevent the concentrate from running down the side of the bottle.
on April 9, 2013
We buy this product constantly. My husband hasn't had gout since we started it. Though some gout sufferers may not get good results, it has helped him tremendously. We put about a tablespoon in a glass of water each morning. Sometimes I have one, too; it tastes GOOD.
on November 18, 2014
This really does work. I have osteoarthritis and on a day trip, we stopped by this little restaurant and meat plant. They told me about it so I bought a few sample packets. After the 5th day, I was at the a health store where I bought a big bottle. I have been using it ever since and it is a God send to me.
on May 18, 2015
I liked the product but unfortunately it didn't help my arthritis pain like I had hoped. I realize everyone is different and what works for some doesn't always work for others. Good taste though and easy to take!
on October 19, 2015
Tastes good. I have been told by doctors that this product works for gout and sore joints. My husband and I have been taking it for over a month and we have noticed a difference. A day filled with a lot of physical chores doesn't make us sore anymore. Works well and tastes well.