Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 2, 2012
Gives a good insight on the Michigan Real Estate Market. My father has been in real estate over 40 years; and a broker over 30 and he says it's a great reference tool in addition to the practice exams also published by this author.
on January 8, 2015
I am taking my Michigan licensing course online. everyone I've talked to says the math section is the hardest. So I decided to take a minute to read the math section before getting to it in my online class. What a joke. I have found multiple glaring typos, as well as math problems that incorporate numbers into the solution that make no sense and come from no logical calculation. I'm either calculating the answer in less steps, or laughing at the complete ridiculousness of the typos.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2011
Contains lots of information about real estate in Michigan. It is basic, but covers a lot! Great book for those getting into real estate.
on March 18, 2003
Book is weak; text should have the critical and in-depth writing of an attorney, but this weak book sounds like a touchy-feel session given by a pep-talk real estate agent trying to sell some canon-fodder real estate professional wanna-be a class, any class.
book has no place on this site! It should be hustled in the bookstore of a real estate board where they dont know any bettersave your money: this author has very little clues as to Mchigan real estate law, though with better research this Palmer book could be of assist to someone wanting some knowledge of Michigan legal points in real estate, but, again, this book misses the mark,
on October 19, 2014
Exactly what I needed. This is a winner!
on May 18, 2015