4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for a New Practicing Agent!
Gives a good insight on the Michigan Real Estate Market. My father has been in real estate over 40 years; and a broker over 30 and he says it's a great reference tool in addition to the practice exams also published by this author.
Published on December 2, 2012 by Dawn Chambray

Published 1 month ago by Natalie D'Angelo

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for a New Practicing Agent!, December 2, 2012
Dawn Chambray (Michigan, United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great overall resource book!, July 25, 2011
K. Stanley (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michigan Real Estate: Principles and Practices (Paperback)
Contains lots of information about real estate in Michigan. It is basic, but covers a lot! Great book for those getting into real estate.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am taking my Michigan licensing course online. everyone ..., January 8, 2015
This review is from: Michigan Real Estate: Principles and Practices (Paperback)
I am taking my Michigan licensing course online. everyone I've talked to says the math section is the hardest. So I decided to take a minute to read the math section before getting to it in my online class. What a joke. I have found multiple glaring typos, as well as math problems that incorporate numbers into the solution that make no sense and come from no logical calculation. I'm either calculating the answer in less steps, or laughing at the complete ridiculousness of the typos.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very weak; written by a real estate agent!, March 18, 2003
By A Customer
Book is weak; text should have the critical and in-depth writing of an attorney, but this weak book sounds like a touchy-feel session given by a pep-talk real estate agent trying to sell some canon-fodder real estate professional wanna-be a class, any class.
book has no place on this site! It should be hustled in the bookstore of a real estate board where they dont know any bettersave your money: this author has very little clues as to Mchigan real estate law, though with better research this Palmer book could be of assist to someone wanting some knowledge of Michigan legal points in real estate, but, again, this book misses the mark,

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need!, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Michigan Real Estate: Principles and Practices (Paperback)
Exactly what I needed. This is a winner!

Michigan Real Estate: Principles and Practices
Michigan Real Estate: Principles and Practices by Marge Fraser (Paperback - July 20, 2009)
$71.95 $63.46