- Paperback: 319 pages
- Publisher: Backcountry Pubns; 1st edition (November 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0881502715
- ISBN-13: 978-0881502718
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,296,726 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Michigan Trout Streams: A Fly-Angler's Guide Paperback – November, 1993
There is a newer edition of this item:
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Another great fishing book especially for those living in Michigan. A road map to the best streams.Published 2 months ago by Karla Richey