Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV St Lucia Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on December 3, 2012
I had to throw 2 of the charms away because they didn't look like the character at all. They looked like they were making evil faces. The other four look ok; however, they do not stay on the crocs shoes that well. I will not purchase these again.
on March 6, 2013
Came really quick and was exactly as it was described. My son loved the disney characters and they were easy to put on his crocs and now he wears them all the time. It came in time for me to wrap for Christmas.
on September 24, 2013
These are very nice, but it includes three minnie's, it would be nice to have included at least one mickey!!
on December 3, 2012
My kid love this shoe charms, the figures are good in shape and form, also the color of them is good.
on February 18, 2015