5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids
My daughter loves this book. The first day we got it, she used up all the pretty shiny stickers that are inside!
Published on February 29, 2008 by K. VICENCIO

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not for the Kindle Fire
Published on January 15, 2012 by Dani

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids, February 29, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not for the Kindle Fire, January 15, 2012
We downloaded this for our Kindle Fire for our almost 3-year-old who loves everything Mickey. The story in itself is cute as "Miss M" (Minnie in disguise) helps Mickey make a Valentine for Minnie. We would have really loved the story if we could see it better. The text on the Kindle Fire is so small it's almost difficult to read. The same with the pictures. You can make out cute things in the background but can't really see any detail. There is no zoom and absolutely no special features. It's like they scanned the pages of the book and gave them to you in a pdf format. Very disappointing. We usually enjoy most books for the Kindle Fire as much as their hard copy form but not this one. If you are going to spend the money, order the book and don't waste your money downloading it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a high quality story., April 8, 2014
Jamie G "Jamie" (Carnation, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine (Paperback)
I love the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books but this one feels like it was written by someone who has never seen the show, read one of the books or even has kids. This is by far my least favorite one to read to my kids. It only has Mickey and Ms. M (Non-talking Minnie) but no other characters. And do kids these days really know what a spinning wheel and knitting needles are? (to make a hat for Minnie... the same day he needs to give it to her, way to procrastinate Mickey).
Though it's be cute to get a book for each holiday, but pass on this one. Even the bonus stickers don't make up for having to read this non-sense over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Valentines, January 25, 2013
This is a great book! It is fun, very colorful and has all of the kids favorite characters. Mickey Mouse rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute Valentine's Day present, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine (Paperback)
I got this so that I could have a little present for my niece on Valentine's Day. It came in a timely manner, was well packaged in perfect condition, and included in the book is a sheet of stickers which I didn't realize initially. I'm sure my niece will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this., January 9, 2013
Ryan K. (Covington, GA) - See all my reviews
I let my little girl pick out a book a week to buy on our KFHD, and this week she chose this book. She's a huge Minnie mouse fan and loves the book. The book is a perfect length and has a few riddles along the way to keep your child thinking. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Edition, March 12, 2012
Kerry Evans (Roanoke, VA USA) - See all my reviews
A nice book and my first Kindle book on my new Fire. My daughter loves reading books on the Kindle and especially loves this one. We have read it a hundred times by now.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay..., May 11, 2014
kaciw "Kaci" (Somewhere between Sioux Falls, SD and Seoul, S. Korea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine (Paperback)
Kind of a weird storyline in which Minnie pretends to be a secret helper to Mickey...just strange. My daughter (2) loves it because it's Mickey and Minnie, so that's all that matters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Valentine gift, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine (Paperback)
Super cute and my son lives it! The stickers were an added bonus! He loves his Mickey Mouse for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie's Valentine book, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine (Paperback)
This was a Valentine's Day present for my granddaughter and she loves Minnie so it is wonderful to be able to get a book with a Valentine's Day theme!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Minnie's Valentine by Sheila Sweeny Higginson (Paperback - November 27, 2007)
$4.99 $3.94