Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Hot Dog! Sing Along!
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 16, 2011
If your child is into the Hot Dog song this is the book for you. It's not a multi-page reading book, but a fold out style board. With thousands of pushes on Mickey's nose to hear the song, it's still going strong.

The only negative is it's hard for the little ones to push Mikey's nose.
on October 7, 2012
Again, more of the same. Cheap MMC products that are overpriced.

This is not a book. Its a big, thick, bulky and heavy piece of cardboard that folds out. Mickey's face on the front of the book is plastic, and you have to push it in order for the hot dog song to play. First of all, I have to push hard to get it to work. Meaning my 2 year old son cant do it on his own. He eventually figured out he has to stand on it to get it to work!

And the sound is so low you can barely hear it. I meant, it might as well make no sound at all!!
on March 12, 2013
This book isnt really a book. Its kinda wierd. It opens up like a CD pamphlet...one long page. Hard to explain but its not even a story. We simply use it just to hear the Hot Dog song. I wouldnt waste the $$ on this if I had known. It only plays Hot Dog
on February 7, 2012
My son loves the mickey mouse hot dog song so he loved this book. It is more of a toy than a book though. It folds out like accordian style not like a book. Also the song it plays is not very loud. My son still likes it but they could have done better on product design.
on May 7, 2012
I guess I should have read some of the reviews better. The book was a little banged up. Scratches on cover, paint missing on Mickey's nose... Can barely hear the sound. Only reason why I'm giving it 3 stars is because my LO loves mickey!
on December 9, 2012
Thanks to all the reviews, this was just what I expected. It is a foldout book and the song is a little low and my baby is just over one year old and it's hard for her to press the nose for the song to play. Still, she can hear it no matter how noisy it is, she dances and loves looking at the pictures. I take it everywhere with me. The board page is thick enough that she can't really bite pieces off but she does try. I gave it 4 stars because it's the only book out there with a Mickey mouse clubhouse song so they could have added more songs or at least the theme song. I would pay more for a more complete book with the clubhouse songs in it (it's the real song not just the tune). It could be a bit louder but she doesn't seem to mind. There's not really a story just different pictures of the gang fishing, or at the beach with some caption...it's all for the song, really.
on March 2, 2012
I ordered this book for my daughter's 2nd birthday. The book arrived in somewhat of an abused condition. The corners were beaten up and pealing on the board book, and Mickey's face was dirty and scratched up. Dissapointing that it looked like I purchased it used. The sound is faint already like other reviews have complained about. I am not sure if I want to complain about the noise level though, due to how annoying it can get hearing the same song over and over! Hopefully a battery change will fix the noise level if I feel. Besides all of that, I can't deny that my daughter enjoys hearing her favorite song on demand whenever she wants. So....a happy 2 year old = a happy mommy!
on April 12, 2012
Its not really a book. More like a long fold out (board book material). It has the "hot dog" song played when you push mickey's nose which was the only 1 minute entertainment value for my child. The pictures and stories are similar to other small stories printed by Disney, so you might see the same print from other things you have purchased of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books.
on December 22, 2014
I read the reviews and, despite my better judgment, decided to take a chance on this product because it was the only thing I could find that played the Hot Diggity Dog song that my son loves. I was, like most the reviewers here, extremely disappointed when the book arrived. Although it said it was a new product, it wasn't in any type packaging and it looked worn on the edges and there were scratches on the front cover. The bigger issue, though, was that the sound didn't work, even after replacing the batteries. When you pushed on Mickey's nose, it would play about four chords of the song and then shut off.
on January 17, 2012
We purchased this book for our just 1 year old granddaughter who absolutely is riveted each day by this show - and the book is a sensation!!! she loves it, pressing Mickey's nose to hear her favorite song - over and over and over again :-) Thank you amazon.com for keeping our little girl in tune!