5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD!
This is such a great DVD! My daughters are 2 and 1 and they love it! Our friends have boys the same ages and they love it as well. I love that Minnie and Daisy are in every episode - it's nice to see female characters more often. Some other things that are great about it:

Published on January 12, 2009 by A. J. Moncrief

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Nice movie for childrens!! Especially todlers. My child did enjoyes it but it is just the same as the TV
Published 9 months ago by maria caceres

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD!, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)

1) There are 4 episodes plus bonus features so you get a lot of Mickey for the price. It's a better value than other Mickey DVD's, with some only having 2 episodes.

2) This is so educational. There is tons of counting, color recognition, games to match items, and they are always on a "mystery" to find/save something and it's fun to watch it evolve from start to finish. My children love it!

3) The voices are cute and the characters, in my opinion, are not annoying. They are funny and they talk right to the screen, so it's great to watch children answer back.

4) The familiar and predictable pattern of each show is perfect for toddlers. My children yell out what's coming, and they highly anticipate the "Hot Dog" song at the end, as most children do. It's all very catchy and well-written.

5) We don't have cable to watch Playhouse Disney, so it's great they offer these shows on DVD. We also love My Friends Tigger & Pooh on DVD - another great kid's show. I like that we don't get subjected to promos, ads and other Disney-related luring as seen on the channel. We just get the show on DVD and that's it...no filtering required!

I highly recommend this DVD for toddlers. It will be a great addition to your DVD library! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 11, 2009
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
My daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I try to limit her screen time so I am glad that she enjoys this educational program. They work on colors, counting, sequences, sorting, problem solving, etc. I also turn on the subtitles so that she can associate the spoken word with the written word.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good collection, all repeats, October 26, 2008
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
You will not get any new episodes on this DVD. All of the episodes are previously aired Disney channel episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. That said...

This is a good collection of episodes with a common theme that they are all based on or similar to classic Fairy tales. My daughter loves the "Donald the Frog" episode and I love, "Sleeping Minnie."

I read that some people had a problem with their dvd. I don't know if that is common, but I didn't have an issue with mine. We've watched it maybe three times (they are repeats we've seen, after all) and haven't had any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, September 9, 2011
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
4 different episodes to watch. My 2 year old loves the show on TV and enjoys the DVD. Great for the cost since there are 4 episodes to choose from so I don't always feel like he watches the same one over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
This is a little pricey but worth it. My 16 month old loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on long car rides. It keeps her happy which keeps us happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh yes, MMCH, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
What can I say really? I bought a few DVDs of the MMCH since my son loves the show. Comparatively, there aren't really any better cartoons on TV right now appropriate for a 2-year-old. Wonderful show--one I can honestly say I don't mind watching numerous times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for godchild, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
Godchild couldn't wait to watch it.
He loves Mickey Mouse and the other character in the movie.
It could of being longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse., January 4, 2014
pjorbea (Poulsbo, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
We got this DVD for our granddaughter who loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV. Now she can watch Mickey when ever she wants to. I'd recommend this DVD to anyone with children/grandchildren who lob
Ve the "mouse".

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my daughter mesmerized, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
Enhanced with Disney Fast play, so you don't even have to push any buttons - can pop it on while making dinner and keep the baby entertained for a whlie. It's wholesome and light...'tollerable' is a good word. (Come on parents - what more can you hope for from children's programming)?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises (DVD)
My granddaughter loves to sing and dance to Mickey's Clubhouse. This is a perfect present for a toddler. She loves it.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey's Storybook Surprises