5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for kids

1.0 out of 5 stars NO GOOD W/ WIN 7??? READ RECENT NEG REVIEWS
Published on September 17, 2011 by Occupy Bawl Street com

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for kids, September 11, 2007
Luis F. Debroy Lopez (Guatemala, Guatemala) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mickey's Preschool - with Active Leveling Advantage! (CD-ROM)
I'm amazed the way my little 4 years old daughter turns on the computer, puts the CD on the CDROM without any help and double clicks the Disney's icon to play this learning disk. When I was 4 years old the personal computers didn't exist! The disk includes a pistol water game where you most knock out some cans that are marked with letters. A color and shape sheet where you got to match items (e.g. the one with the same size, color or use), a set for arm and coloring cars, etc. This CD has helped my daughter to improve her skills in how to use the mouse and follow instructions. If you have a 4 years old kid and a computer this CD will be a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic learning tool!, April 14, 2011
M. Mikell (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great game! My two-year old is enthralled by the sounds, music, and characters, and is quickly mastering his numbers, shapes, and colors. He's also learning matching skills, comparison skills (bigger, smaller, etc) and honing his fine motor skills by learning to use a computer mouse pad. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars NO GOOD W/ WIN 7??? READ RECENT NEG REVIEWS, September 17, 2011
The good reviews for this seem to pre-date windows 7 mostly (thus they review an EARLIER version???). Claims it will work w/ Windows 7 but crashes on ours (we EXCEED stated minimum requirements). Also, the disk MUST be in the computer to TRY to play this--- can't just download onto computer as you would probably want to do for a young child. Thus I continue the search for GOOD windows 7 "EC"- rated childrens learning software. DO NOT BUY THIS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic yet complicated, April 20, 2012
I purchased this game for my 4 yr old last Christmas. The learning activities are phenominal. There are many, many different educational games and activities to choose from. Great music and art also. My DD absolutely loves working on the cars in Goofy's garage. The only problem that we had was with initial navigation. I had to sit down and figure it out so that I could teach my daughter how to get around from one activity to the next. However, this could have easily been solved by reading the directions (for an adult). I still think it's a little complex and complicated for a preschooler who is new to the PC. After about 2 weeks of continued use, my DD was off and running and finally able to navigate the game on her own. Overall, well worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids LOVE IT, February 4, 2013
This is for Windows XP so if you have a newer system,, don't buy it. But if you have XP on a kids computer, they will absolutely love this game. The activities are perfect, for even 2 year olds that can manipulate a computer mouse. I purchased it for my wife's in home daycare, and the kids cannot get enough of it. It's easy for two children to play together as well. You won't regret this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars mickey's preschool, March 5, 2012
I babysit for a 21/2 year old and have been looking for this for a long time. His 15 year old brother had this same cd 15 years ago!He started playing this at 3 years old. I think it is a very good learning tool, but also fun for the kids. He gets a kick out of going to Goofy's garage and designing his own trucks and painting them, and then printing them out. be prepared to buy lots of ink for your printer! I would recomend this 100% for an early learning tool for hand eye coordination, and thinking skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, June 20, 2013
Panda (Oakland, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 3-year old nephew, and he loves it! He will be starting Pre-K in a few months, and this is def helping him get prepared for school and learning new things!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, March 23, 2013
Great for learning... My son loves building the cars. He mastered how to enter all the programs with in a d ay. The only issue is that he prints the coloring pages way to easy and to often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mickey!!, December 28, 2012
Soon as my little cousin saw this after popping in the CD she went crazy! Great animation and the TV that it was playing on was 3D. Keeps kids busy and learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, November 30, 2012
My son loves this game! i can't get him to quit. great fun while learning. i would definately recomend this product.

ARRAY(0x9d45a1b0)

Mickey's Preschool - with Active Leveling Advantage!
Mickey's Preschool - with Active Leveling Advantage! by Disney (Windows XP Home Edition)
Used & New from: $12.45