Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 11, 2007
I'm amazed the way my little 4 years old daughter turns on the computer, puts the CD on the CDROM without any help and double clicks the Disney's icon to play this learning disk. When I was 4 years old the personal computers didn't exist! The disk includes a pistol water game where you most knock out some cans that are marked with letters. A color and shape sheet where you got to match items (e.g. the one with the same size, color or use), a set for arm and coloring cars, etc. This CD has helped my daughter to improve her skills in how to use the mouse and follow instructions. If you have a 4 years old kid and a computer this CD will be a great gift.
on September 17, 2011
The good reviews for this seem to pre-date windows 7 mostly (thus they review an EARLIER version???). Claims it will work w/ Windows 7 but crashes on ours (we EXCEED stated minimum requirements). Also, the disk MUST be in the computer to TRY to play this--- can't just download onto computer as you would probably want to do for a young child. Thus I continue the search for GOOD windows 7 "EC"- rated childrens learning software. DO NOT BUY THIS!!!
on April 14, 2011
This is a great game! My two-year old is enthralled by the sounds, music, and characters, and is quickly mastering his numbers, shapes, and colors. He's also learning matching skills, comparison skills (bigger, smaller, etc) and honing his fine motor skills by learning to use a computer mouse pad. Definitely a worthwhile purchase!
on February 4, 2013
This is for Windows XP so if you have a newer system,, don't buy it. But if you have XP on a kids computer, they will absolutely love this game. The activities are perfect, for even 2 year olds that can manipulate a computer mouse. I purchased it for my wife's in home daycare, and the kids cannot get enough of it. It's easy for two children to play together as well. You won't regret this purchase.
on April 20, 2012
I purchased this game for my 4 yr old last Christmas. The learning activities are phenominal. There are many, many different educational games and activities to choose from. Great music and art also. My DD absolutely loves working on the cars in Goofy's garage. The only problem that we had was with initial navigation. I had to sit down and figure it out so that I could teach my daughter how to get around from one activity to the next. However, this could have easily been solved by reading the directions (for an adult). I still think it's a little complex and complicated for a preschooler who is new to the PC. After about 2 weeks of continued use, my DD was off and running and finally able to navigate the game on her own. Overall, well worth the investment.
on March 5, 2012
I babysit for a 21/2 year old and have been looking for this for a long time. His 15 year old brother had this same cd 15 years ago!He started playing this at 3 years old. I think it is a very good learning tool, but also fun for the kids. He gets a kick out of going to Goofy's garage and designing his own trucks and painting them, and then printing them out. be prepared to buy lots of ink for your printer! I would recomend this 100% for an early learning tool for hand eye coordination, and thinking skills.
on September 21, 2011
I purchased this software for my 3 year old to learn how to use a computer. It is great! He loves to play his games. The quality is great and the games are fun. It is amazing how he took to the game and after we showed him once how to play he took to it and now he can completely navigate the game and play all by himself. I would recommend to anyone that wants to get their child interested in learning and using a computer.
on November 9, 2011
My son loves playing this game, it has a lot of different things to do with numbers and letters. It is very interesting, the best part to him is when he gets to honk the horn at Uncle Donald and watch him drop his towels and duck when he gets scared. It is very good, we need some more Mikey Mouse!
on February 5, 2013
This darn thing froze my computer. I can't get the disk to work ad I can't get it to uninstall from my computer. Maybe I just got a bad disk but from the 1 activity it lets the kids do it is not worth your time or money
on March 23, 2013
Great for learning... My son loves building the cars. He mastered how to enter all the programs with in a d ay. The only issue is that he prints the coloring pages way to easy and to often.

See 1 answered question