Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 9, 2012
This item is touted as a male-female extension, but only four of the five pins in the connector make it through. USB connectivity is maintained, but the lack of the 'ID' pin means that this cable is not truly compatible with 'On-The-Go' (OTG) devices.
on July 19, 2012
I bought this Micro usb extension cable to extend the usb plug from my car dock. It did not work for this purpose. I was able to get power out of the cable but it failed to trigger my phone into car dock mode. This caused the audio to play out of the phone's external speaker instead of playing through the car's speakers. Otherwise the cable seems fine. I've emailed the company about a solution to this problem. I will update this review if I find anything out.