Micro Bike Pump by AFP Cycling - High Pressure Mini Bike Pump - Presta & Schrader Valve - Road, Mountain, Fixed Gear or BMX Bike Tire Pump - Small, Compact & Portable - Frame Mount Included - Best Hand Pump - Lifetime Warranty - Get Pumping Risk Free Now
|Sale:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$33.00 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- AVOID GETTING STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND HAVING TO WALK HOME Now you can really get out and enjoy yourself with peace of mind. Add this micro pump to your emergency repair kit, or attach it to your bike with the included frame mounting bracket and you will be back on your bike in no time.
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE - GREAT FOR EMERGENCY BIKE REPAIR KIT Weighing in at only 2.58 ounces/73gms and only 6.69"/170mm long (0.79"/20mm wide) when not in use, the AFP Micro is perfect for the weight conscious cyclist.
- RELIABLE AND DURABLE - WILL WORK WHEN YOU NEED IT Made from high quality CNC machined aluminium this pump is durable. It also comes with a dust cover to protect the pump mouth from dust and debris. Helps to ensure your pump is ready to go when you need it. Frame mount not only clips onto the pump, but includes a Velcro strap to ensure your pump stays on your bike even through the tough stuff.
- PRESTA & SCHRADER COMPATIBLE WITH HIGH 210PSI It doesn't matter if you are running Presta or Schrader valves, a road bike or mountain bike...this pump caters to all types. Simply adjust the pump mouth to suit your valve type and start pumping. Simple, clear instructions will be emailed to you when you purchase the pump and instructions are included in the packaging.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + BONUS BALL NEEDLE We have also included a ball needle with your micro pump. We aim to please our customers and build a lifelong relationship with you. If for any reason you are unhappy with your AFP Micro Pump, simply let us know and we will replace it no questions asked. Or you could take advantage of our money back guarantee...the choice is yours. Click the Add to Cart button for peace of mind cycling now.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||0.4 x 1.8 x 3.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 pounds|
Quality High Pressure Micro Bike Pump with a No Risk Lifetime Warranty
Now You Can Really Get Out Riding and Enjoy Yourself With Peace of Mind• Do you dread getting caught in the middle of nowhere with a flat tire?
• Do you often push your bike tires to the limit resulting in punctures?
• Been caught out with a slow leaking puncture?
Get Back on Your Bike Fast - With Your Very Own AFP Cycling Mini Bike Pump!• Easy to use. Full set of easy to read instructions
• Fits both Presta and Schrader valves; no need for an adapter
• High Pressure 210psi/15bar; pump high pressure road bike tires
• Easy to attach to your bike frame; includes FREE mounting kit
• High quality and durable; includes mud cover
• Securely attaches with Velcro strip; will not fall off
• Super Lightweight; only 2.58 ounces; you will not even know it is there
• Includes FREE ball needle so that you can also pump up balls
Product Features• Colour: Black
• Capacity: 210psi/15bar
• Weight: 2.58ounces/73gms
• Length: 6.69inch/170mm retracted (when mounted to bike), 10inch/254mm extended
• Width: 0.79inch/20mm wide
• Valve Type: Presta and Schrader
• Material: CNC Aluminum
• Accessories: Bike Frame Mounting Bracket, Ball Inflating Needle
Risk Free Shopping with the AFP Life Time Warranty and 100% Money Back Guarantee
Amazon Buyers Trust AFP Cycling to provide Quality Premium Products and You are Backed by our Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty!
Limited Stock! Click the yellow Add to Cart Button above for Peace of Mind Cycling Now!
No Risk Life Time Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:24 Mins|
This High Pressure Mini Bike Pump is the perfect addition to both my emergency bike kit and my b.o.b. (bug out bag). My worsening Multiple Sclerosis (MS) issues has led me to take up new forms of exercise, and biking is one of those paths I've chosen. I love the Super Light Weight of the Micro Bike Pump CCX because it doesn't weigh me down, even more then I am all ready weighted down. The bike riding is assisting with weight loss, but I am still in no shape to walk to civilization if I get a flat! The impressive Micro Bike Pump CCX tucks neatly into my cycling pack or pocket and most of the time I forget it's there!
I don't have much use for the Mounting Kit (Included). I like carrying my pump, but for those that prefer to mount a pump to their bicycle, this mini bike pump is a great choice! It's frame mount kit is simple to mount under your ...Read more ›
As small, compact, and portable as this product is, it breaks easily. So I finally got a flat on the road so I had a chance to use this. First of all, the connection to the valve is sort of wonky. It is not a clean connection and it comes off way too easily. Second, as I'm trying to pump the tire with this pump, the angling is extremely awkward and difficult. I am unable to pump the tire efficiently and effectively. I tried various positions but it just doesn't work for me. Finally, this thing breaks apart way too easily. After using the pump once, there are now parts of the pump that are wobbling off easily and loose parts that just falls off. I would suggest paying $10 or more over this one and just picking up a better one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not impressed with this at all. Most bikes do not have predrilled holes for mounting(my new Schwinn did not)Published 22 days ago by River Dan
Very small and the perfect solution for flat tire emergencies. Packs in under seat bag with tube or fits easily in jersey.Published 1 month ago by Steve T. Blair
Works very well. Takes time to pump up, but does what I expect it to do.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I was really excited about this pump because of the reviews, but after using it only a couple times, I am sad to say it is poorly made. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sha
haven't had a chance to use it yet but it seams very nice so would it gets 5 starsPublished 3 months ago by Paul
The pump works well. I now need to find a mounting bracket that allows me to mount it directly in front of the seat tube of my bike rather than to the side. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer