Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Micro Boxer Brief, Spear, Small
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: Small|Color: Spear|Change
Price:$15.95+ $5.00 shipping

on February 9, 2013
I seem to have a terrible time finding underwear that are comfortable until now!! I have never reviewed anything purchased on amazon, which is weird because I base a majority of my purchases off of them, and find them to be very helpful! I had to make this review because these underwear are my new favorite so far and I think everyone needs to know. I have only wore these one day and haven't given them a total chance yet, but i will be updating my review if things change. So far my experience are to find these super light weight, I have never felt any material like it, they fit and support great with out the feeling of to tight, the size seems to keep shape all day and after its first wash. The embarrassing problem i have with similar underwear is the legs ride up and is very uncomfortable especially when sitting. I will be re ordering these for sure, I really hope they do not let me down. The price is a little high, but i find it to be money well spent, the saying "you get what you pay for" applies fully when speaking about Calvin Klein! and if you think your saving money by buying cheap bulk underwear that loose their shape and wear out quick you are wrong, do the math, be comfortable, look great!

If my review was help full please click YES, these reviews are awesome and save a ton of time and money, also feel free to ask question or comment.
on December 9, 2011
I've been trying to find supportive boxer briefs for years now, and some of my purchases have included two others from CK:
First these
Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Trunk

And then these
Calvin Klein Men's X Cotton Fashion Trunk

The first ones started out very soft and comfy, but after a few washes the fabric was rather loose after a few hours wear, and the support practically dissapeared. The second ones are not quite as soft, but hold thier support much better throughout the day, and i still wear the ones i bought.

These new "CK One" boxer briefs though are not only soft like the "X" versions, but definitely hold thier support throughout the day. And i can confirm this after dozens of washes. The only thing i can possibly complain about is that after about 4 or 5 washes, the black dye tends to bleed onto the white borders a little, making them look kind of dirty. Oh yeah, and the price is a bit high... Other than that, nothing to complain about and i now have 5 pairs in my collection, and i will be buying more as soon as i can afford them.

Update: Apr 2014 now, going 3 years+ on about 7 pairs of these. And i'm coming back for more. These and the X version are still my fav's.
on May 11, 2014
this product is 100% original, it arrived in the original Calvin Klein box, the fabrics feel so comfortable. You can wash it into the washer machine and dry on Dryer without any concern about the product can be damaged.

As I say, Calvin Klein boxers are the best.
on October 1, 2014
I have bought several brands and versions of these briefs before finding Calvin Klein boxer briefs. None have met the expectations of my two sons. Both sons are delighted with these briefs. They each have exhausting, on your feet, perspiration producing jobs and sometimes their need for dry, correctly fitting underwear has become an imperative. One son also coaches and referees soccer. I had no idea that men had as much trouble as women finding the right fabric and fit as we do! However, men are not usually willing to try different types of garments, as are women, so I told them I would buy them and they could try them until we found the right ones. So, your Calvin Klein Micro Boxer Briefs are the ones. No more searching, just buying. I plan to tell my nephews, same ages as my sons, the results of our search, so they can try them too.
PPress, Tallahassee, FL
on January 7, 2015
I got this and Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Boxer Brief, White around the same time. Find that the fabric used in this particular design is less breathable and moisture-wicking (and hence more stuffy and warmer), comparing with the other one.
I needed some time to get myself used to the stuffiness and warmth. Otherwise I am happy with it. Able to hold the color, elasticity, and shape well even after numerous round of machine wash. They still look new after 6 months.
on November 11, 2015
The waistband has started to crease and fold over shortly into its wearable life. My other Calvins don't do that, so I have to think it's particular to this model. Other than that, these are crazy comfortable briefs.
on January 19, 2015
I have purchased my second pair of the Calvin Klein CK One. Just like the CK Steel, and the CK Micro, these boxer briefs are comfortable and supportive. And, just like the others, which are nylon-based, you do not want to place these in the dryer after washing, or they will wear out prematurely - hang dry is best practice here.
on December 19, 2014
First time I've bought under wear online. The boxer briefs fit comfortably. I hesitated at purchasing underware at such an inflated price. The cost of the material is far cheaper than what you pay for. You are actually being robbed but I guess I'm happy that I was robbed by Calvin Klein. Overpriced but they fit. I might even buy another pair.
on August 28, 2014
Awesome. Comfortable. My girlfriend loves the microfiber feel.

TIP: if you've never owned a pair of CK underwear, make sure to buy a size smaller than you do with other brands. When it comes to Hanes or any brand in that tier, I usually buy Large. But with CK, I found that their sizes run a size bigger so I buy Medium.
on March 8, 2014
If you are used to Calvin Klein great boxer briefs then you will not be disappointed with this design. I dont have a stomach (5'11 185 pounds athletic build), but if I did these would be better for me than the Calvin Klein Men's Steel Micro Boxer Brief (my first loves) simply because the waist band is much smaller and wont fold over from the pressure of a belly pushing down on it. The cup design in the front is pretty cool and nice and clean.