5.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Galaxy Note 3
Although I mainly use this with a SanDisk Cruzer 64 GB USB Flash Drive, I have also connected my Kodak digital camera to my Note 3 with this adapter to transfer photos. I also tried a keyboard I had laying around and it worked perfectly.

Published 15 months ago by Mike Tarrani

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but not so sturdy
This adapter works well and allows me to easily connect a USB RTL SDR to my Android device. I'm giving it three starts because this is a flimsy cable. You have to be careful with it. There is almost no strain relief. I recommend taping the jack end to your phone case, or something else that isn't going to move.
Published 6 months ago by B. Isbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Galaxy Note 3, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Micro USB OTG Host Cable to USB 2.0 Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

This plugs into the USB 2.0 portion of the Note 3's charging and data port and it's immediately recognized as soon as you plug in a device like the thumb drive I mentioned above. I will disclose that I have not exhaustively tested this with every USB device I own, but the ones I mentioned above work like a charm.

Of course this works as perfectly with my older Note 2, and I used this to backup the Note 2 to the thunb drive, then restore to the Note 3 when I was switching over.

Overall: I am surprised by how often I actually this this cable and now wonder how I ever got along without it. The icing on the cake is it does work with my Note 3 - something I was initially concerned about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect!, February 7, 2014
I didn't realize what my daily dumps were missing until I came across this gem. I connect the cable to my note 3 and use a play station 3 controller to play games until my toes turn blue! It works so well that I lose track of time and leave elbow marks on my thighs. The seller is amazing. I would protect him in the shower if we were both in jail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great When Space Runs Low, April 21, 2014
NY Bibliophile (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I had a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S4. The tech at the Sprint store said she could reset to factory settings but it would wipe out my files saved on the phone. I had a flash drive but nothing to connect with and offload the files. I didn't reset the phone. I did buy this afterward. I copied 800 pictures and numerous files over using just the phone, this cable/adaptor and a flash drive. Done and done. Freed up memory without having to use a laptop or desktop. It and a flash drive are somethings I carry with me now "just in case."

5.0 out of 5 stars Micro USB OTG Cable, March 11, 2014
Jerry (Rock Island, Tn USA) - See all my reviews
Worked perfectly for data transfer to / from USB flash drive; fit Samsung S3 phone with no issues. Seems well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for backing up Galaxy S4 photos to USB memory stick, November 1, 2013
BCbirder (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I had read that this kind of adapter would allow reading data from USB memories, but it was never clear that you could write photo data to them. I took a chance and am delighted at the result. I am now able to back up photos taken by my Galaxy S4 to a Sandisk 16 Gbyte memory, to be transferred later to the home computer. When plugged in, the memory stick appears in the Files app as another memory location. This is the perfect solution for backup during travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compatible with Galaxy S4, February 8, 2015
ViperGeek (New Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Works PERFECTLY with my Galaxy S4. I'm still looking for USB devices to try, but so far the Micro USB OTG Host Cable works with: USB flash drives, keyboards, a YubiKey, the Headroom Total BitHead DAC, an AudioQuest DragonFly DAC, and a Blue Yeti professional microphone (requires https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extreamsd.usbaudiorecorderpro to record). The unit works flawlessly. It's the best $10 I've spent this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly on the Samsung phones, July 15, 2014
Everyone should have one of these. You never know when you will need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 13, 2014
Worked great until somebody stole my Samsung phone! :) These are standard devices, the only thing unique about this is the plug fits correctly into the shape of the Galaxy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory for on the go., June 4, 2014
Great product and price. Needs an additional connector for my netbook but otherwise perfect. Connection is perfect. Came quickly. Very satisfied.