Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
I bought the Kindle Fire HD 7 inch and the HDMI cable works perfectly with my High Definition Television. Its great my gaming, surfing the web and even streaming movies from the Amazon library as well as Youtube.
Jan 26, 2013 by D Scott
votes
Yes...my wife has a 7''Kindle and we interchange HDMI cables regularly, from my Kindle-HD to her 7'' tablet, quite casually in fact. The question never entered my head before now... but there it is!
Jan 16, 2014 by Vernon Clarke
votes
Yes it does!
Jan 23, 2013 by L. Shapiro
votes
how is the audio Aug 5, 2014
Sounds fine to me. The Kindle just turns off and the tv picks up. No captions. MA
Aug 5, 2014 by Maty Ann Kemp
votes
I know how you feel; I received the wrong cable 4X! This one was the correct one; however, it was very cheaply made, and broke within 2 weeks. I tried to get a TV repair place to fix it, but they couldn't. They ordered me another one from Amazon, which is 15', and cost around $15. This one is sturdy, and made to last. Hope this helped. dd
Jul 25, 2014 by marijan
votes
When I purchase it, it was advertised to work on 8.1 inch and 10 inch hd&hdx. Therefore, I have every reason to believe that it should work on any size hd or hdx device. The problem is blinking. The whole point was to magnify a book, or watch Netflix on my television. That blinking made the thing useless. By blinking, I mean screen going to black for a one-thousand-one count. I have the 8.1 inch, and I like it, but four months later, I still had to end up buying a windows tablet, because there are a great deal of document types that the kindle will not allow you to download, and videos that they won't play. So anyway.....
Apr 28, 2014 by @cobracaine
votes
It appears as though Amazon.co.uk has them for the HDX. Here's the web address: hoteletronics.co.uk/izka-amazon-kindle-hdx-micro-hdml-cable- gold... That's how it appears on my Kindle. IZKA-Amazon Kindle HDX Micro D Hank Cable Gold... There is a money converter on the website and make sure it will work with the US products involved. Hope this helps :-)
Feb 2, 2014 by dreamer
votes
No
Feb 1, 2014 by Beast
votes
Yes, and it works like a charm.
Dec 29, 2013 by RBS
votes
Can you surf the web Dec 28, 2013
Umm..yes, I can.
Dec 29, 2013 by RBS
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›