5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm on Galaxy S3
I bought 2 of these cables. One for my friend's and the other for my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 16Gb and it truly works like a charm. The micro usb side fits snug and the female USB side is very tight. This is a good thing because I don't want usb drives sliding/falling out mid-transfer.

I was able to test a SanDisk 8Gb USB drive, Power-A PS3 wired controller,...
Published on August 23, 2012 by Jose

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it works....
...but it looks like it went through world war 3. For the price, I guess it's an ok deal. I know you're supposed to just rate it based on the product itself... but if every person always received a cable that looks like it was ran over by 8 semi-trucks, I think everybody would give it a 3-star review.
Published 10 months ago by AWS910

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm on Galaxy S3, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Micro USB Host OTG Cable For Samsung i9300 Galaxy S III S3 / S2 S II LTE i9210 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I was able to test a SanDisk 8Gb USB drive, Power-A PS3 wired controller, Pelican(Gamestop branded) Xbox 360 wired controller and a usb mouse. All worked without a hitch. If you're using a controller with an emulator, make sure you map the start button or pressing start will take you back to the last home screen you were on.

The only thing I couldn't get working was a Six-Axis controller. I heard it was supposed to plug and play, but it didn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly on my S3, December 15, 2012
D. Iacovelli (Eden Prarie, MN) - See all my reviews
I was able to connect USB hub, keyboard, mouse, 1.5 tb hard drive, USB memory sticks. They all worked with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars on time and good product, January 31, 2013
I ordered this cable and it arrived when it said it would and I havent had any problems with it yet. Lets me connect my unrooted samsung gs3 and a playstation 3. Controller to play games. I didnt have to do anything. Just plug and play.

5.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL!!!!!!!!!, October 3, 2012
I bought several accessories for my SGS3 but I think none of them is as USEFUL as this small cable...

Both plugs have a snug fit (a little too snug, but perfect!) so you don't have to worry about getting disconnected in the middle of a transfer, movie or print...

It's AMAZING!!! when you connect the cable and the device/gadget/card the phone immediately opens the My Files app so you can see eveything in it... so I can see the contents of my USB flashcards without using a computer, I can check the contents (an even open files) of my external hard drive, I can use a wireless mouse with my phone...

Serioulsy... don't hesitate and buy this cable NOW!! you won't regret it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, July 10, 2014
Took forever to come in mail, but works perfectly. Would have liked it to be a little longer but for the price, this is a STEAL!

1.0 out of 5 stars It Broke, June 19, 2014
It broke. These are very poorly made. But hey what can you expect for somthing thats only 2 bucks. Dont buy. Go look for one that cost a bit more.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good serves, April 20, 2014
the cord was nice and strong it don't feel cheap all it got here in it's time period and for the price i'm glad i bought it

3.0 out of 5 stars Well, it works...., February 24, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Galaxy S2 compatible, February 1, 2014
This product came on time but just didn't work on my Galaxy S2 phone. It would be unfair to rate the quality of this product because of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works good now, December 24, 2013
I have to update this, originally when I tried it out I couldn't get it working on anything.
Now I actually think this is related to the android software and not the cable.

Because while I was digging through my cables box I came across this OTG cable which I discarded to the side and decided to try it again.
Right now my Samsung Galaxy S3 is running KitKat 4.4, and when I tried the cable and now it works with both a mouse and keyboard.