Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on April 10, 2012
Nothing much to write.. The Title tells it all...

Cut my SIM to MicroSIM PERFECTLY..

Adapters also great...

I would recommend this item to anyone and everyone.
on May 10, 2012
This cutter worked great for me...

I snipped up a Tmobile card I'd ordered from them and stuck it in my unlocked Wifi+3G iPad 1....
I activated the 2$ a day web-service with Tmobile and was able to use the internet on my iPad! Sweet!

I just wanted to see if this would work for occasional internet in the wild... I don't need a whole month of AT$T internet so this route seems like a better deal for weekenders.

I feel like the adapters with this set will work but after all the warnings on other units, I just haven't been motivated to put them to the test... will report back.

But this cutter is definitely quality. Shame I'll probably only ever use it once ;)

UPDATE: I've cut 3 or 4 SIMs a this point and all have worked great BUT I finally tried one of the adapters (without coming back to read reviews about how to use them properly) and managed to screw up my SIM slot beyond repair. Luckily this was an old iPhone 1st Generation but still, it's a shame.

Am going to try one reviewer's suggestion to put the adapter in the cutter and cut out the right shape....the problem with the adapters, I think, is that they are just too thick and something catches on the SIM leads inside the slot.

Ugh. Still happy with the cutter!
on April 26, 2012
It was cheap and well worth it it came with adapters but they don't really work Other then that all u do sim card In and push the hanle down and will cut perfect
on December 16, 2011
it cuts nice and clean edges, also fast and small easy to carry, and it the price is very convenient, very happy with it.
on June 24, 2011
Cuts easily and worked for 3 different sims. When using with the adaptors, it is a little difficult to insert and remove the tray.
on May 25, 2012
This is pretty amazing! It converted my standard SIM into a micro SIM as described.
I have a SIM with a larger gold whatever (that shiny thing at the middle?), so I was kinda afraid of doing this...I've read somewhere that cutting part of it off can ruin your SIM. I did it anyway, then discovered that you could adjust the SIM enough to avoid getting part of it cut off.

Converted it, put it in my phone, and...it worked! Did the same to another SIM with the same result.

The adapters could be handy, but I don't think I'll be using them now...

Package arrived the day after the earliest estimated delivery date.
on December 4, 2014
Worked as advertised. I needed to cut down a regular sim card to micro size and it made quick work of it. I did not have to sand down any sharp edges. The adapter cards don't fit too well back into the phone (Pantech Breakout) so I just inserted in clipped sim card back into the space in the regular sim card instead.
on May 5, 2012
This was a good and inexpensive SIM Card Cutter, I could cut my current SIM without problems.
My only complain is I only received one SIM adapter and they claim there sell four.
Warning: old SIMs can be cut on the chip area so be careful.
on December 9, 2014
Moved five sims with no problem.
Might leave some rough edges that I cleaned using a nail file.
The included adapter also came handy when I had to temporally move back to an older phone
on December 12, 2014
It is very easy to deform because the steel is not strong enough than the material of the Sim card. It just leave some marks in the Sim card that you need to use a scissor to cut it out.