5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome deal
Ordered one for my daughter and me. She had been wanting one. So I couldn't pass this deal up. Would definitely recommend this to anyone needing the storage on their cell phone or camera.
Published 12 months ago by Rose Robinson

NO PROS: Except that I was immediately refunded my payment with no complains from the seller.

CONS:
I purchased TWO and both had strange problems.
I could record almost anything on them EXCEPT videos.
When I tried copying videos to them neither would play them back.
When I tried recording on a video camera which records 'snips' of 1 to 5...
Published 11 months ago by AEinstein

1.0 out of 5 stars 32gb Micro Sd Card Sdhc Tf Flash Memory Card 32gb Class 10 - bad, January 23, 2014
This review is from: 32gb Micro Sd Card Sdhc Tf Flash Memory Card 32gb Class 10 (Personal Computers)

CONS:
I purchased TWO and both had strange problems.
I could record almost anything on them EXCEPT videos.
When I tried copying videos to them neither would play them back.
When I tried recording on a video camera which records 'snips' of 1 to 5 minutes, the FIRST snip wold record OK but ever one after could not be played back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product a total junk, June 23, 2013
Only two honest reviews here on this product. Just check out the reviewers that give five star rating. Look at their other reviews. I have no doubt this is the same person or people reviewing the same thing. One reviewer had almost 400 reviews just this year, plus they all had some of the same items reviewed.

What got me looking was the low price on this 32 meg card with good reviews. To good to be true, so I started looking.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK!!!, November 20, 2013
Wasn't recognized by device, and spotty as well as extremely slow transfer in the computer. Class 10 is supposed to be the best. This is a piece of junk. Just a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!! This Card Deleted So Many Things, January 19, 2014
The card deleted several of albums from my gallery as well as crashed numerous times. I need to return it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Micro SD card ever, November 1, 2013
If I could give 0 stars I would. First the card is not 32GB the one I got was only 30GB. Every since I've put this card in my phone I have had nothing but trouble with it! Apps won't dl on it, can't move apps from phone to card, files won't open on the card, it corrupts your data. At first my music wasn't playing, the file was there but it would not play was getting a msg saying couldn't be played, get notifications saying blank SD card, my phone just cuts off when I plug it up to my charger. At first I thoguht it might be because I forgot to format the card but when I did format it and it was still doing the same things I knew it was the card itself. Don't waste your money on this card like I did!

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY !!!!!!, February 28, 2014
because it did not work at all !!!!! wasted my money I thought it was going to be legit thwn want to send me a piece of crap thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work!, May 16, 2014
the card won't even read in any of my computers. I would not suggest this for anyone. ever. never ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars no good for me, April 30, 2014
Bought 2 cards neither one is holding memory put it in the computer and my samsung 2 cell phone but when I load anything it just goes away

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, February 17, 2014
It corrupted my phone, deleted all of my music and deleted all of the new music I downloaded. It may be cheap, but it wasn't worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the best, February 8, 2014
Couldn't use on my cell would try to save files and pics then poof gone when I go back would say look for a name brand

32gb Micro Sd Card Sdhc Tf Flash Memory Card 32gb Class 10