4.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves this toy
First, my kid has been obsessed with little cars for years. when the cars micro drifters came out I didn't wait for christmas for the track set and a pack of each of the little cars.

Published on September 14, 2012 by Quaziphoto007

1.0 out of 5 stars Quit working as well in two days!
Published on September 7, 2012 by Tanwitmc

1.0 out of 5 stars Quit working as well in two days!, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
My 4 year old got this toy for his birthday. I always wait to buy things after I've read reviews, except for this one time. Since it was a newer item, only one review was available which was a good review. He loved it for two days. Although it was very loud, he was having fun! Two days later, I thought the batteries must have already been dying as the cars were no longer making it up the ramp after passing through the motor that gives them a push. I changed the batteries, but it still isn't working like it did the first day. The motor makes a horrible dying sound, the more cars you put on, the more they just get jammed in the motor area, and my child has not touched it the past two weeks! I really hate toys that are junk! He is now back to playing with his regular Disney Cars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap pos!, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
My son got this or a birthday present. Looked cute opened it up the plastic is the all to familiar cheap flimsy NEVER STAY TOGETHER PLASTIC. I'm getting tired of it. It's not worth the money. I think we should take a stand send all the cheaply made toys back to the manufacture, and pass the word on to stop buying them until they are made with some pride and quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars My kid loves this toy, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)

He has played with this track set quite a bit over the past month that he has it and loves it. We haven't had any issues, we usually have pretty good durability with the cars track sets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
If your idea of fun is reassembling this toy each time your child uses it, then this is the toy for you. If, however, you'd like a toy to remain assembled, you will be sadly disappointed. It went together just fine out of the box, but ANY time my kid bumps it, moves it, or we'd like to reposition it, the track falls apart, all the legs come off and you're back to square one. And even if you get it where you'd like it, get ready for a whopping 3 days of fun before the batteries are dead. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

4.0 out of 5 stars First set defective, second set works great! Fun to watch!, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
UPDATE: When this set went onsale in Amazon, I bought it again hoping that the first one I received was a lemon. My son really wants it everytime we go to the store. I decided to give it a second chance. Turned out the second set was great. Everything works fine. The drifters were able to shoot all the way up and over the loop and comes down. When the car fails to go all the way up, it comes back down and there is a launcer to send it through the booster again. The car might not be at the right direction so you have to pick it up and set it right. It's fun to watch the cars shoots up and rolls down.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Micro cars are cute. I bought all of them seperately. However I have to return this set as it is useless. I tried using it for 20 times, and each time the car passes underneath the motor spinner, it shoots the car up high, but not high enough that the car falls back down. Of 20 times I tried, I believe maybe 1-2 times it did make it through. The track (blue part) is too high. The manufacturer must have known that car fails, and it makes a side track for it to falls back down, and be returned to the spinner with a press of a button. The downside is the car might not be in the right position. Either upside down, reversed, sideway. You can't reach in to reposition it as there is clear blue plastic roof covering it. You have to dig with your finger to get it out, reposition it and keep your finger cross and pray that when it goes up again, it can make it. The cars are cute though. Micro size, like 1 inch long (1/3 of hotwheel size). Very detailed. Colorful too. I bought all the little micro cars for my son as he loves micro cars. However this track set is going back to the store.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but fiddly, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
This is such a cute set, and it definitely works. But if you even bump it slightly, the track falls apart. With a big busy family and rather dumb dog, we have to put this together all over again every time my son wants to play with it, which is a pain. But it's cute and fun enough that we do it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for boys young and old, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
Great for boys who love cars. Our 5 your old grandson loves it! So do the other children as it is fast. It seems to fall apart easily and that is annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the pick of all the micro drifter playsets, April 13, 2014
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
Since Christmas we have been accumulating micro drifter and other disney cars playsets. I have to say this is the pick out of them all.....it's not to big so doesn't take up the whole bedroom and only has one configuration so can't be changed (which translates as mum or dad having to wrestle the tracks into the chosen configuration for the minute). There are are x2 diverter gates and another button to push the cars in line for boosting so there are enough things to keep little hands occupied as well as lining the cars up. The micro drifters all seem to go around reasonably consistently, some better than others but on the whole pretty good. The track itself is pretty stable, wobble free and can take some knocks from younger and very eager siblings Some of the other micro drifters or playsets we have, have been a disappointment as the cars consistently fail to do as promised, and the tracks have several configurations or are flimsy and keep falling over/wobbling. Our only disappointment is we didn't come across this playset first and saved ourselves the frustration and $$ with all the others. Also liked the fact the playset could be shipped to Australia with minimal packaging and not to costly to ship. Thankyou!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the set Micro drifters have been waiting for!, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
This is the set Micro drifters have been waiting for. The cars actually go around the track as advertised. My 4 yr old has not stopped playing with it for 3 hrs now.

Cars going slow on the last half of the track? Wax the track with car wax like you would an actual car. Makes the track slicker for those with really tired Micro drifters. Make sure you wipe all the wax off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, April 21, 2014
This review is from: Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset (Toy)
Nice product delivered the next day! Very well made and it is easy to set up. My nephew loves playing with it!

Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway Playset