4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I love this thing! I wear it on the motorcycle on cool/cold days and it does a great job keeping my neck and chin warm. The reason I didn't rate it at a full 5 stars is that, even for my pinhead, it's pretty tight to pull on. If your head is average to large sized you won't like this neck-warmer.
Published on February 3, 2010 by Martina Sackett

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick Neck Gaiter..
Published on October 25, 2011 by Jim Chalil

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 3, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Thick, September 13, 2011
L. B. (WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
This is a near perfect neck warmer. The 10" x 10" size alloys you to wear it above or below the chin and the elastic bands at the ends will help keep it in place. My only complaint is that it's a little thick, making it difficult to fit under my jacket & hood. A tip for those who wear neck warmers over the mouth & nose: Place a folded up paper towel over your mouth & nose; it will help to absorb the moisture from your breath and keep the neck warmer dry and ice free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, January 10, 2011
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
Worked as well as I hoped - kept my neck and chin warm, and was tall enough to pull up over my nose and mouth when the wind picked up. My only complaint was that as it got wet from snow the wind would re-freeze it and it got pretty stiff towards the end of the day. At that point it was no longer comfortable to pull up over my nose and mouth, but still kept my neck warm. Not a problem with the product, just something I didn't think about prior.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thick Neck Gaiter.., October 25, 2011
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
I ordered this hoping it would be much lighter and more stretchy. I had an Arc'teryx Rho LTW Neck Gaiter before that I lost twice and thought this would be a good replacement. I was wrong, for me this is too thick and restrictive to wear more often which is what I wanted one for. I am however happy to be able to use these for my kids as it should be perfect to keep them toasty and warm waiting for their bus compared to a scarf...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Warmer !, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
I ride a scooter to work, so I needed something to keep my lower half of my face warm. This neck warmer is the first thing I tried and it worked great.
It's easy to put on and take off. So far hasn't stretched out of shape.
I definitely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 3, 2010
Shadoe (Fairbanks, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
I bought this for me, but my boyfriend uses it most of the time. We live in Fairbanks, AK where it can get pretty darn cold! Even below -40F and beyond, this thing keeps the cold out on short and long walks! I don't like things touching my neck, but this is very soft, and doesn't give me too many problems. It does it's job very well! Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm but static charge., January 28, 2009
B. Osiek (Oklahoma, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
I have used this neck warmer several times since receiving it. Although it is a little inconvenient to put on since I have to pull it over my head, it stays in place around my neck and keeps my neck, ears, mouth and nose warm as I walk through the cold air. It is not a complete wind block but does keep out 85% of the wind. What does get through is negligible. Since I have long hair it causes A LOT of static discharge when I put it on or take it off. Once it is on it is fine. I only wear it when I have to be out in the cold for a long period of time, otherwise it is not worth the trouble to pull is over my head and put up with the static charge. If it had a zipper or velcrow closure it would make it much easier to use. Because it is just a pull over fleece with no closure, I think I paid a little too much for it compared to others I looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it., January 5, 2012
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
I ordered this last week since my work takes me outdoors quite often. Had the chance to use it yesterday when it got into the teens and low 20s. Worked like a charm. It's long enough that you can pull it up quite high on your face and still keep your neck warm. Can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in nearly every way, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
I like to wear this neck fleece because I spend a lot of time outdoors in cold, snowy weather. Scarves and other neck-warming clothing all have their flaws: they unwrap, slide down, bunch up, etc. This neck fleece is almost perfect. It is long enough that even though it can bunch up, it still covers my entire neck, not letting any cold air seep through above or below. It is also plenty thick, keeping my neck nice and warm every time I have used it. The only minor downside is that if I get a little sweaty underneath, it can get a little itchy; however, if I get too hot, I should just take it off! I like this so much, I bought a second to use while the other is in the laundry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Warm, September 15, 2011
This review is from: Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D (Apparel)
This Micro Fleece warner is awesome it can be tucked into a shirt to keep the cold from sneaking in because its long. It says put and doesnt droop down while I move.

Micro Fleece Neck Warmer-Black W11S28D