Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on December 14, 2012
Quick Summary:
* Fits many micro 4/3 lenses (Panasonic 14mm, 20mm, Olympus 45mm, 9-18mm)
* nice, neoprene material that is stretchy and protective
* drawstring closure, but no attachment clip
* size chart doesn't include hood

Detailed Review:

Nice to finally see pouches specifically to the burgeoning mirrorless camera market (Panasonic, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Nikon 1).

The material is a nice neoprene and the tops cinch together tightly for safe storage of your lenses. If I had one criticism it's that the different sizes (ie: medium and small) tend the be of the same girth. The heights are different but for fatter lenses or those with hoods, the fit may be a bit tight. Currently, I am using the medium pouch to store my Olympus 45mm and the small pouch to store the 20mm Panasonic/14mm Panasonic.

In terms of being almost perfect, my two criticisms are that the pouches only have a cinch top and lack the clip mechanism that is popular for other bags such as the Zing 560-102 SPB1 Small Pouch (Black/Blue) and that the fit is tight for the larger zoom lens such as the the Panasonic 7-14, Panasonic 35-100, Panasonic 100-300. For those, the large size may be an option though I haven't tried.

I personally have the Olympus 12-50 kit lens and the Medium is TOO small to close the cinch closure, unlike another reviewer who stated it fits. I did include both the rear and front lens caps which may have made a difference.
review image review image review image
on August 20, 2012
Review update: I emailed the seller and designer of this product discussing sizing chart issues. He told me that the Leica sizing specifications did not include the rear cap and consequently he had also been fooled. He is currently updating his sizing charts and said he will add a caution about the rear lens cap. Thus, I'm changing my review from 3 to 5 stars. These are pretty much a perfect product.

For the quality of the product itself, I'd give this product four or five stars. However, because the sizing charts on the ordering page led me to order the wrong sizes, I'm giving three.

I use Leica M lenses. I ordered the small and medium micro pouch combo. From looking at the chart it appeared to me that the 75mm Summicron lens would fit in a small pouch. However, it barely fits in the medium pouch. The sizing chart seems to show that the 90mm Summicron would fit in a medium but this is clearly not the case. Note: the chart says that measurements are for lenses without hoods, and so you might think that I was fooled by the addition of a hood, but the lenses mentioned have built in hoods which do not create additional length untii pulled out.
on July 14, 2012
Not only was I pleasantly surprised by the rather fast delivery but the quality is superb. I didn't expect these pouches to be quite so well made. The material stitching is flawless and the thickness as good as any even more expensive models I've purchased in the past. The drawstrings are of equal quality and are in NO way a compromise. They turned out to be a PERFECT fit for my new Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens as well as the medium one working out perfectly for the kit 12-50 lens for the OMD-E-M5 body. All in all it was a gamble on sizing but worked out perfect for me. I highly recommend these to anyone with a Mft format lens. You wont find a better fit and manufacture quality at ANY price.
on December 10, 2015
I really like these little pouches. Very light, and provide pretty good protection for your lens. Sure, you won't be able to get them in & out quickly, but for transport, these are wonderful. I always keep a couple of lenses (usually primes) in these, pre-packed with their camera in a little Tenba insert, which makes my packing quite modular - I can quickly grab whatever subset of "modules" I need to take, or leave them all packed by default in a bigger pack to take everything on quick notice.
on March 18, 2016
The fit is snug on my Olympus Zuiko lens' which I prefer. The small holds my 45mm lens and the medium holds my 40-150mm lens, both with their nested hoods. Planning on purchasing the extra small size for my body cap lens'.
on June 15, 2013
Small bag too big for Q standard zoom 2, let alone prime or fisheye. Of course the lens fits in it, but there's too much bulk that the case creates. Small bag will be good for DA 35 2.4/2.8, DA 15 f4. Medium bag good for 50 1.2/1.4/1.7, FA77 1.8, FA43, etc but too small for DA* 55 1.4. My search for a good Q lens sock continues...
on May 5, 2016
Love the thick neoprene, these feel more protective than the pouches some lumix lenses come with. How durable they'll be time will tell, but they're definitely good value.

The small fits the Lumix 30mm f/2.8 Macro snugly, and the medium fits the Lumix 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 perfectly.
on April 9, 2014
These are the perfect size for micro four third lenses. To give you an idea of how big they are, the medium fits the Olympus 12-50 kit lens, oly 75mm, or the oly 45-150. The small one fits the 12-42mm kit and 45mm. That is just a rough idea. The large one will hold the 70-300mm and the 12-40mm. But these offer great protection, it adds a little bulk, but its a small price to pay when you spend thousands of glass.
on July 21, 2012
I got two sets to hold my Micro 4/3 lenses. Now I'm looking for other things that need a bit of protection. These little pouches are nicely padded and have a great finish. Seems like they would protect anything very well. The application chart on their website is a big help. One note, the Medium bag is a little tight for the Olympus 14-150 lens, but they do stretch a bit.
on May 4, 2015
I'm quite pleased with these pouches. The material is very soft, yet very protective...and it doesn't stink like neoprene. Nice to find some accessories geared more towards m4/3rds. But with the interest in using older, legacy lenses from 35mm...among many others, it would be great to see some being sized for these. It's not easy to find pouches for them, as most are for modern glass with autofocus and IS built in, which makes them larger in diameter. So there's a niche market that could use some attention. If possible, they should sized a bit longer to accommodate an adapter and filter. Many of us that use legacy glass buy a dedicated adapter and leave it attached, and with a filter, this requires an extra 1" to 1.5" of space. Love these products and want more.