- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Take a comprehensive Micro-Macramé and Cavandoli Knotting workshop with nationally known teacher Joan Babcock. This DVD will give you all of the information you will need to get started making beautiful micro-macramé jewelry.
* Learn about all of the Tools and Materials that you'll need to get started... from beads to cord.
* Essential knotting techniques are clearly demonstrated in the Basic Knots lesson. Subchapters allow you to concentrate on individual knots.
* A Beginner's Project brings it all together. The close-up demonstration allows you to create a lovely beaded bookmark at your own pace.
* Joan shares valuable Tips and Techniques that will inform and inspire you in creating your own Micro-Macramé and Cavandoli designs.
Joan Reeder Babcock is a fiber artist, award winning jewelry designer, teacher, and author who lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Joan has been creating one of a kind jewelry and fiber art since 1988. Her unique style of fiber, bead, and metal jewelry highlights the technique of Cavandoli knotting and her work has been featured in Ornament, Beadwork and Bead & Button magazines. She has been teaching nationally since 2004 and has published two books; "Micro-Macramé Jewelry, Tips & Techniques for Knotting with Beads", and "Wired Micro-Macramé Jewelry". Examples of her work can be seen at joanbabcock.com.
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
Love it. I look at it over and over. Learned much from it.
I would like a second DVD on step by step micro macrame necklaces using a slightly
thicker cord; for example... Read more