5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read for holistic medicine followers
Published on September 5, 2006 by Harold McFarland

1.0 out of 5 stars Know your Healers...
"Dr. Ellen Cutler" is a chiropractor. I am posting this in the hopes that it saves someone from dealing with what I now have to deal with: I did a series of treatments of Bioset with a doctor trained by "Ellen Cutler", the creator of Bioset, and I am SOOO much worse now than I was before I was treated. I did all the treatments, spent a ton of money, and though some things...
Published on October 17, 2009 by SWood

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read for holistic medicine followers, September 5, 2006
This review is from: Micro Miracles: Discover the Healing Power of Enzymes (Paperback)
After finally finding relief from her own digestion problems, author Ellen W. Cutler has become a world-recognized champion of enzyme therapy. Now with over 25 years of experience she brings her knowledge to the public in Micro Miracles. She builds a strong and very interesting case for enzyme supplementation both to resolve specific problems and to enhance other vitamin and mineral supplementation. Some of the specific areas discussed in the book include using enzymes to strengthen the immune system, restore energy levels, refresh your body to become more radiant and youthful, and support the nutrients from other food and supplements, as well as making the digestive system more efficient. A fascinating read, Micro Miracles is highly recommended and especially so for those with a holistic focus for their health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be required reading for everyone, August 25, 2007
This outstanding book very clearly and logically explains the role of enzymes in the body; however, what distinguishes it from similar books is Cutler's specific, effective supplementation instructions.

My family has been struggling for years with various digestive problems and food sensitivities. This book has armed us with the information we need to cure ourselves!

4.0 out of 5 stars MicroMiracles Provides Qualitative Insight into Enzyme Supplementation, December 13, 2005
In this work, Dr. Ellen Cutler provides the reader with a qualitative perspective into enzyme supplementation. A nice overall view, written in an easy to understand format, with case studies and supplement formulations Dr. Cutler has found useful in her treatment of many chronic health conditions.

An excellent tool for a health professional, or health conscious consumer, to gain an overview of enzyme therapy and determine if it may indeed prove useful in obtaining better overall health or in treating a specific condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kept Secret, April 24, 2009
I've always been an advocate for wellness or prevention. With my daily use of vitamins and minerals, I really thought I had a complete program going. THEN I read Micro Miracles and my whole world changed. This book is so informative about enzymes and the important role it plays in our daily lives. It is very easy to read and provides you with information that you can benefit from right away, even as you continue to read the book. You don't have to finish it to benefit from it. I buy several copies of this book at a time and give it away to friends, that's how much I believe in it. I credit this book with changing my life and the lives of my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Info, February 25, 2013
Beth (Nicholasville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This well oganized and easy-to-read book includes excellent background information for beginners to enzymes. It details how to use enzymes to help a number of health concerns, incuding heart disease, diabetes, cancer, inflammation plus many other issues. There are loads of interesting case studies. Recipes, menu plans, help with supplements in addiiton to enzymes, and much more are included. The book is better than I expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why isn't this part of 1st year medical degree?, February 6, 2014
When our bodies fail, it is clearly because we aren't getting the nutrients we need out of the food we eat. It makes such sense, especially when eminent gastro enterologist and oncologist, Hiromi Shinya MD, has been able to demonstrate the successes of complete remissions he's had through utilizing enzymes to maximum effect. Micro Miracles gives further insight with case studies and helpful non Latin medical explanations of how and when supplementation of enzymes can benefit many conditions, especially those that don't really have any " cure" in mainstream medicine, such as allergies and auto immune diseases. Eg rheumatoid arthritis etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars The missing information for me until now., September 4, 2012
I haven't yet put the information to a test, but I am thrilled with the book. I finally explains weight solutions and how to restore health. I just wish finding good enzymes was easier. This book is full of information I was missing. I will refer back to this book, and treasure it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, December 2, 2008
MNTMAMA (Emerson, NJ) - See all my reviews
This books offers a great insight into enzymes and how important they are to our bodies. If you are wanting to do something simple to improve your digestion, improve your health, read this book and try some digestive enzymes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, April 7, 2010
Enzymes have changed my life! As a doctor and as a patient, I am so thankful for Dr. Cutler's techniques and for the wonderful discovery of the healing power of enzymes :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 20, 2014
Great topic, great book.

Micro Miracles: Discover the Healing Power of Enzymes
Micro Miracles: Discover the Healing Power of Enzymes by Ellen W. Cutler (Paperback - October 15, 2005)
$15.95 $15.15