SD SDHC MMC to 2.5 44 Pin IDE Male Adapter Converter
The 44-Pin Male IDE To SD Card Adapter is transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers. With this adapter, the host PC will identify the inserted SD card as a standard IDE hard disk. As such, you can install any operating systems and the SD card will be bootable . It power from 44-Pin IDE interface.
• Size: 52 x 45 x 8mm
• Converts Secure Digital Card into IDE compatible hard drives.
• Bootable solution for laptop computer .
• Power from IDE interface .
• You can install the OS onto the SD Card .
• No hard disk noise from your workstation .
• Compatible with MMC system specification 2.0 , SD Memory Card specification 1.0 , SDHC Memory Card .
• Compatible with DOS, Linux, Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Vista .
• Support PIO, Multi-Word DMA and Ultra DMA data transfer mode
• Support 8-bit/16-bit data transfer on Host Data Bus.
• Integrated PC Card attribute memory of 256 Bytes.
• Automatic wake up from power-down on host reset.
• Microprocessor I/O transfer mode (High Flexibility) or automatic transfer mode (High Speed) support.
• Auto data CRC generation/check.
• Standard MMC Mode Interface support.
Micro SATA Cables PN # MMC-IDE44-ADPT