5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Nex-5N too
If you are wondering whether this would work with the touch screen Nex-5N, Yes!
The cloth and the sticker made the application super easy. The entire package is just quality (like everything they make in Japan :D)
Published on October 28, 2011 by bmacw

3.0 out of 5 stars No better than any other film, expensive
I've been using various films on my iPods and iPhones, Nokias etc for years, I have tried just about all brands of them, unfortunately.
Before I learned the glass on the Apple devices at least is amazingly scratch proof and really needs no protective film with usual care.

This product is absolutely not a wonder film and is no easier to apply than any...
Published on February 16, 2012 by JD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on Nex-5N too, October 28, 2011
This review is from: Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint, Hydrophobic, Oleophobic HD Display Protection Film (Pro Guard F2AF) for Sony Alpha 6000 / NEX-7 / NEX-6 / NEX-5R / NEX-5N / NEX-5 / NEX-C3 / NEX-3 and Alpha 55 / Alpha 33 // DCDPF-PGSONEX (Electronics)
If you are wondering whether this would work with the touch screen Nex-5N, Yes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, November 27, 2010
The film fits the screen of my NEX 5 perfectly. It is actually smaller than the screen by a tiny bit, so it is easy to apply and impossible to accidentally peel off the screen. The film is absolutely unnoticable, and does not affect the brightness and colors of the screen. It does offer good protection from scratches. And I have to say from my experience that the screen gets scratched extremely easily without protection, even if you are very careful with your camera. I am happy with this product and recommend it to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for NEX-5N, December 6, 2011
I just installed this film on my Sony NEX-5N. I was concerned about losing some of the effectiveness of the touch screen, but it doesn't seem to interfere at all with it. Very easy to apply, too. Worth visiting the manufacturer's site to get instructions in English if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Finest Protection Around, December 10, 2011
L. Rothman (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
I have tried nearly all of the typical offerings on the market over the last decade. From hard semi clear to thin film, sticky types and more.One I particularly dislike is the Zagg. Most protectors out there will at some point bubble, or easily scratch, or obscure the view limiting the maximum amount of light transfer. Worse yet some create a moire effect. This is the FIRST of all of them I've ever used that is literally completely transparent. It was a virtual no brainer to administer the Micro Solutions product. It is scratch and moire free and presents NO bubbles at all without any effort. It is completely transparent to the point you won't even know it's there. It thwarts fingerprints which is HUGE on touch screen cameras. IT does NOT have the orange peel character like the Zagg product. The fits are perfect with no unprotected areas. There is simply NO other choice as far as I'm concerned. They are easily removed if necessary as there is no glue. If you're looking for a screen protector just get one of these and don't look back

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Protective Film I've Used, December 22, 2011
I resisted buying this product at first because of the price and, in stead, bought a cheaper alternative for my Sony A55. There were bubbles under the film regardless what I did. After a week long trip carrying the camera around, the film looked worse than ever with dust and bubbles underneath. I finally gave in and purchased this product. It is AMAZING. First of all, no tool is needed to get it on the LCD screen. There's no bubble! I hardly notice the film is there. And it's fingerprint resistant. Should've bought this from the beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Bubbles!, January 27, 2011
I cannot believe how easy the film went on and withour any bubbles! I've always been hesistant about screen protectors for just about anything becuase of this reason and this actually makes the LCD for my Sony Alpha NEX-3 look even better than it already did. I wish i would have gotten it sooner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Sony a6000 Perfectly, May 9, 2014
Fits my new Sony a6000 camera LCD perfectly. Easy to put on and no bubbles. So far so good. Couldn't ask for anything else, except for the extra protector that came with it. Great job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Sony Nex 6 too, November 16, 2012
Fits great, yet a hair smaller than the LCD (as it's designed to be for installing, although I would rather it be the same size and have a harder time installing in since it would be perfect after installation, but it's pretty close). Also appears to be a high quality protector.

NOTE: I made the mistake of taking the throwaway film completely off the sticky bottom of the protector in my first attempt to install it. This led to the whole thing sticking the the LCD before I got it properly aligned with the screen. I had to take the first screen protector back off, which was now fully stuck to the LCD, and bent the corner in the process. Luckily it comes with 2.

My second attempt was much better after being wiser from the first. This time I made sure to reattach the throwaway film to a corner so I could easily lift the protector back up if the alignment wasn't perfect. Which I had to do twice more. Now it looks great. No bubbles, perfectly aligned, and a nice full clear view of the now protected LCD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like part of the camera!, May 1, 2014
The biggest problems you run into with screen protectors are wrong size and bubbles, This is cut very precisely and doesn't leave a distracting border around it. The bubble problem is solved by cleaning the screen thoroughly, applying a slight mist of water on the screen, applying the protector, and using a credit card as a squeegee to remove the air and water between, soaking up the water with a cloth as you go. You get three tries to get it right. It sticks well, and is very clear so you won't even notice it once applied. Everything you'd want in a protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for NEX-7, April 6, 2012
Junior Lee (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I was not quite certain about getting this for my Sony NEX-7 as I usually would purchase the Sony Brand instead. Unfortunately Sony was out of stock and I wanted something to protect my screen so I took a gamble on this protection film. I'm glad I did. It fits perfectly and I can't even tell it is there. I have not even looked to get Sony's protective screen cover for this. Excellent!