5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the OM-D E-M5 perfectly
Easy to put on, two to a packet , fits the OM-D E-M5 perfectly. Was cheaper and better than some of the alternatives I saw at Walmart.
Published on June 5, 2012 by Puzzler

1.0 out of 5 stars Is not suitable for PEN-PL5
The plastic overlays are too tall and not wide enough to fit the display correctly. I would not recommend this for the PEN-PL5
Published 1 month ago by Norm Orio

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the OM-D E-M5 perfectly, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint, Oleophobic Display Protection Film (Pro Guard F2AF) for Olympus PEN E-P5 and Olympus PEN E-P3 // DCDPF-PGOLYMEP3 (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector!, February 14, 2012
This has got to be the easiest application of a screen protector ever. Although I felt it was a little on the expensive side, it was well worth it.
Included in the package is the screen protector, a big and thick cloth to wipe the screen (I love this), and great instructions. The application went smoothly and since the protector is cutout 99.9% perfectly, it is seriously unnoticeable to the eye and whilst in use. I always forget I have a screen protector on my E-P3 now, that's how great it is. I couldn't have asked for a better product!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to apply, worked well, December 3, 2011
I have several devices to which I have applied protective film using various brands (e.g., zagg, power support). This film went on easily and without air bubbles. The film is most comparable to Power Support crystal films for other devices, which to me is a very favorable comparison.

Since I just received and applied the film, I cannot rate the film's durability. If I have issues, I will update the review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, October 3, 2013
Claudette (Mystic, CT, USA) - See all my reviews
I have been using---and COVERING the LCD screens on---digital cameras since 1999. I always cover the LCD screen. I am careful with my gear, and it only takes one belt buckle to scratch an LCD screen. I am fairly good at installing them, altho some install easier than others. I am always careful to clean and dust the area I will use to install the protector; this to prevent bubbles.

It was because of the rave reviews on this product that I bought it. It is way too expensive, and had it not been for the reviews, I would have passed it by. I just now sat down to apply the protector, still not really believing that it could be as good as other reviewers have said. As usual, I made sure there was no ambient dust, no open windows, no fan blowing. And zip! In an instant, it was installed. No bubbles! Not even any that I had to rub out!

I am still sort of incredulous about this. It IS too good to be true! Will it fall off in a month? I can't imagine! But for sure, I will update this review if anything negative should befall me---well, I mean my screen protector!

In the meantime, I think I might seriously consider shelling out for one on my iPhone!

5.0 out of 5 stars went on easily with no air bubbles!, September 5, 2013
This was the best display film I have used. Went on with no bubbles. The film appears to be durable...time will tell. Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, June 19, 2014
B. C. Flippo (Montgomery, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
It is a relatively easy application that will protect you cameras rear LCD screen. Works exactly as described. Great Quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and works as it should, June 18, 2014
Brad Hutchinson (Katy, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Years ago I gave up on screen protectors when the only option were the horrible Invisishields which dried with bubbles all over and were a mess to put on. When I bought my E-P5 though it was quite expensive and I decided to give this protector a try and luckily this item is easy to put on. There is no water needed during installation and thus, no air bubbles. Basically you just clean off the screen with the included cloth and sticky sheet then just peel the protector like a sticker and put it on. I unfortunately didn't clean off a couple specs of dust so they show but the protector is not noticeable with the camera on or off. Two protectors are included so if you mess up you can try again. One warning though there are no English language instructions included and you have to go online to view an instructional video.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is not suitable for PEN-PL5, June 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, May 23, 2014
LeRoy Jackson (TORRANCE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This is one of those items that should be included with every LCD display as it does a very good job keeping fingerprints and nose prints under control. In addition this protective film does not adversely affect LCD touch sensitivity or picture clarity. I love my Olympus PEN E-P5 and these inexpensive LCD protectors are a MUST have item to protect your investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright, August 13, 2013
ChrisA "Chris" (Poughkeepsie, NY) - See all my reviews
Just have to be a little careful putting the film in place to prevent air bubbles! It doesn't even look like there is a cover on the display screen.

Rate and Discover Movies