5.0 out of 5 stars VACUUM MICRO ATTACHMENTS
I am so pleased with the micro attachments. The ease in which they can be used is just wonderful. I've used them to get into small spaces between the slats of my air-conditioner to keep it running at top preformance as well as my heater and computer. I've found it to be an all around tool. I'd rate this product with 5 stars without hesitation. Diana
Published on August 7, 2006 by Diana J. Bruton

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made
This product was a vast disappointment. It reminded me of a child's toy that could be bought at The Dollar Store and couldn't be put together. It would not fit any of my vacuums and I had to try to hold it in place and vacuum. The construction material is very flimsy. I sent it back and was charged a shipping fee and a restocking fee. My total refund was a little over...
Published 23 months ago by Busy Shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars VACUUM MICRO ATTACHMENTS, August 7, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one!, March 8, 2007
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
Finally, I can clean all the dust bunnies from our computer and the keyboard. Fits very nicely onto the hose of our Hoover. It also works well in cleaning under the lazy Suan in our cupboards, where regular attachments are too big. This is a good buy for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like it promises, April 16, 2007
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who finds those compressed air can things completely useless in cleaning crap out of my electronics. It's bad enough taht they're bad for the environment, they also don't work as well as the price tag says they should. Thank goodness for this attachment set!

All hype aside, this product works exactly as the makers claim. Use the power of your vacuum to get all the crap out of your keyboard, CPU, stereo and anywhere else. I particularly like the brushes.

I've also found that the dust I'm after is stubborn. You really do need the full power of a vacuum to get at it. So forget those handheld deals that hook into your USB port or whatever. This product is cheaper than a lot of them and works better than all of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suck Up The Dust, Don't Just Blow It Around, March 29, 2010
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
What a nifty little kit! These vacuum micro attachments are very handy for cleaning out computers and other electronic equipment. I haven't tried it in the car yet, but I think it will do a good job on all the crevices and vents on the dashboard. Since they work with a real vacuum, you don't have to waste your time with miniature vacuums powered by weak motors and AA batteries.

Included in the package are an adapter, hose, straight extension, curved extension, oval brush, round brush, and crevice tool. The quality of the components is very good, frankly much better than I was expecting for the price. The adapter (it's like a nozzle) basically reduces the size of the vacuum hose down to that of the hose included with the cleaning kit. Assembly and use couldn't be any easier.

There is also a connector, which converts your hose size to fit the adapter, so this should work with most vacuums with a ROUND hose. I'm using the attachments with a Eureka 71B Hand-Held Vacuum and it fits perfectly without the connector. If you have a hand-held vacuum with a rectangular nozzle, like many Dirt Devils and Dust Busters, this will not work for you.

The only thing I didn't like, which cost a star in my rating, is that there are four small holes on the adapter neck, and a dial that lets you have them fully or partially open (but not closed). The holes are supposed to be all the way open when using a regular vacuum, and partially open for a hand-held vacuum. I think the idea is that if the adapter were completely sealed, the narrow air intake would overtax the vacuum's motor and cause it to overheat. It would have been really nice, however, to have the option to completely close the holes for serious, short-duration cleaning on particularly dirty spots. This limits the kit to be used for only for lightweight dust... but it's still a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gadget I own, March 8, 2007
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
My mother-in-law had one of these that she uses to clean her sewing machine.

I rebuild computers and thought how handy this would be and how much money I would save on air cans that are $5 ea. and I have bought a million of. I love this little vacuum attachment set, it works great and has a multitude of uses and has already saved me a bundle...Thanx Cyber-Guys!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
Almost paid three times the price on a vacuum manufacturer's website. So glad I held out and stumbled on this set. I vacuumed every little crease, crevice in all three of our vehicles. I then started on every other little space i could think of in our home! This is PERFECT for cleaning out the dust and stuff that collects in kitchen cabinets and drawers. I even emptied a huge jewelry armoire and vacuumed the tiny felt-lined compartments.

BTW...I have 4 vacuums (only two of which I actually use on a regular basis) and this fit beautifully on all of them. Shark Navigator Lift-Away, 2 different Hoover uprights and a Bissell upright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every accessory you can possibly need, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
I bought this kit to use with my Eureka Handheld Vacuum 71B. There was only one piece that I couldn't get to fit with the vacuum, but it was only an adapter piece and not essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great cleaning my computer, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
These little attachments are so cool and worked great for cleaning the dust bunnies out of my Dell XPS tower. They are small and all the attachments together can just about fit in the palm of your hand. I did not notice any bad smell, as some have posted. The adapters fit both my Hoover upright and a small canister vac. The holes in the adapter that some have complained about are there to keep you from burning up your vacuum motor. If you have a vac with decent suction you shouldn't need to plug them up. These aren't for vacuuming large areas, or for removing built-up crud, or for vacuuming up pieces of pizza or ham sandwich stuck in your keyboard. I get a good laugh at some of the comments. Renews my belief that there are some people who need directions on which end of a knife to hold. These attachments work very well for dust. They are small and it takes some time to properly vacuum a computer tower that has lots of dust in it. Understand their limitations and proper use and you will be very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, July 8, 2009
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
I had this product some years ago and as I hadn't used it I gave it to my son-in-law for his computer.

While trying to clean my window sills recently I realized that I was now sorry that I gave the product away so I placed another order. It works great for so many other uses besides cleaning your computer and its' components (window sills, nooks and crannies and all of those small areas that your vacuum attachments can't reach or are too big for). Guess you really do need to think outside the box with products.

The company, Cyberguys, handled the sale efficiently and I received this product in no time flat. I'm only sorry that I didn't think to order two (2) sets. I did call the Cyberguys and their customer service is terrific and willing to work with consumers for additional attachments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found mini vacuum tools, October 24, 2008
This review is from: Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece (Kitchen)
My dad had a set like this in the past, and it was helpful for small cleaning areas like computers, the car, stereo equipment, etc.

This is a great kit, I keep it with the vacuum, it has several attachments and a few with small brushes. I have been looking for something like this for a while, but did not find it in a physical store. I'm happy with the purchase and it is very handy to have at home.

Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece