Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Loose Leaf|Change

on November 30, 2015
had all the information I needed and easy to keep up with a my microbio class. It is a loose leaf so you have to use a binder with it but it was perfect for me since I had to use the pages for my lab notebook anyways.
on November 26, 2013
This text book did a wonderful job explaining lab procedures and had very nice pictures in order to visually see what we were to do for each step. There are questions in the back as well that allow you to think about the experiments and discuss concepts.
on June 13, 2013
The previous year's book had better pictures. It is a green book. Many in our class still use that book as it is similar. I jump around a lot in lab on the various figures, especially in the SIM, coagulase, etc tests.
on July 9, 2016
There are some pages missing like the lab reports so I really can't do anything about it and put it in use. I should've never bought it and just share it with my lab partner if I knew this was the case. I regret buying this book.
on January 9, 2015
The pictures in this manual are really helpful and aid in completing the labs. I'm glad I bought this new because I needed the lab sheets to be blank for my lab. I did need to put this in my own binder since it is loose leaf. I used 2'' binder and that holds it perfectly. Overall, I am satisfied with this manual.
on January 9, 2015
Book came destroyed ripped pages at the beginning, usable for my my micro lab but I am disappointed. I had to throw out first 8 pages.
review image
on February 6, 2014
This text book arrived in a timely manner and I love that it was affordable. It's a lab manual and it had some writing in it (the first two labs were partially filled out). Other than that, it appears the rest of the manual will work out well for me.
on November 2, 2012
As required textbooks go, this is a good one. Each lab exercise is kept as short as possible with lists of what possible results can mean. Plus there's a good list of the steps for aseptic technique.
on March 1, 2014
Manual was perfect. Nothing wrong with the order whatsoever. Just hoping for a cheaper price online. Got it a little cheaper overall. Just was hoping for a better deal I guess. Still a perfect product though.
on May 28, 2014
To say I was disappointed with this book would be a complete and total understatement. I only gave it 1 star because I had to put at least 1, but I definitely would have put zero if it were allowed. Nearly half of the book was missing and it was very important pages that I actually really needed. I had to borrow a friend or my teacher's book almost daily (good thing she was nice about it). I ended up failing my lab final because I physically didn't have the material to study. Lesson learned: NEVER BUY LOOSE LEAF BOOKS USED. Will never make that mistake again.