From the Back Cover
- Concise, yet comprehensive coverage of Microbiology
- Student-friendly language to make learning easier
- Easy-to-grasp, logically ordered Microbiology reviews that prepare you for homework, quizzes, midterms, and finals
- Microbiology review questions in Q & A format following each topic or chapter
- Easy-to-follow detailed answer explanations to each review question
- Microbiology quizzes to test your knowledge of the material and guide you toward areas that need further study
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
REA's SUPER REVIEWS provides all you need to know to excel in class and succeed on midterms, finals, and even pop quizzes.
Think of this book as giving you access to your own private tutor. Here, right at your fingertips, is a brisk review to help you
not only understand your textbook but also pick up where even some of the best lectures leave off.
Outstanding features include...
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage
- Targeted preparation for subject tests
- Easy-to-follow & format that helps you master the subject matter
- End-of-chapter quizzes that provide pretest tune-up
We think you'll agree that, whether you're prepping for your next test or want to be a stronger contributor in class, REA's truly provides all you need to know!
Larry B. Kling
Super Review Program Director