Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on April 7, 2007
May not be suitable for people with big hands. Its just fine for us. FYI, you can't hook up a Live Headset to the controller. That can only be done on the receiver end that hooks up to the Xbox.
on October 12, 2007
Controllers work fine, no problems with buttons. Smaller than expected, but kids feel the size is easier to handle. Maybe a little small for adults. Great to get rid of the wires. Wish we had ordered model supporting vibration, but just wanted something to get by with until we upgrade to 360. Batteries have lasted several months to date, without heavy usage though.
on March 21, 2009
This is an ok replacement pad. Sometimes it gives me trouble connecting and I have to remove and replace the batteries, like a hard reset on the controller. Button reception is a little slow sometimes and can get you in trouble while playing quick scrolling shooters. But overall for the money and just occasional game play this controller will work.
on May 16, 2009
i game alot and everytime i go to get a controller i always reach for mad catz they last the longest for me and are the most comfortable even this little one with my big hands lol wireless just give you so much freedom without the cord so if you need one of these grab it i now have 3 lol
on July 8, 2007
I had this controller for over a year with no problems what so ever. The size is perfect for myself and my 2 kids. The only reason i give it four stars is the at time of puchuces it was only in green and i wanted blue.
on January 13, 2008
Fast shipping! Great price on some exelent controllers! Great seller! You are a credit to Amazon!! This is how it should be! Thank you!!
on February 11, 2015
The controller was brand new and can before the arrival date and works perfect
on August 27, 2015
The one I got had the GameStop logo on it, but was just like the picture.
on December 23, 2006
it is good, is small very well... this for my son of 6 years, has a good reach, bateria lasts much, the unico defect to my to understand... is simply that it does not vibrate as the original control of xbox.. removing that detail is very recommendable...
on November 10, 2008
Hello,id just like to share that this controller wasnt even a wirerless plus it wasnt a microcon it was the huge type of controller,plus it wasnt mad catz.not to (mention the fact the controller i received dousnt even work in my xbox.Its broke.You just stole my money!
rip off!