5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as advertised
This book was delivered quickly and there was nothing to complain about. The book lines up well with the latest edition. This is a good buy if you want to save some money but still actually do the reading for class. Some of the homework problems are on different pages or simply not there but that doesn't matter unless your instructor uses them. I am satisfied.
Published 5 months ago by Isaac Shane Beal

1.0 out of 5 stars Excessive Highlighting
I chose this rating because there is excessive highlighting in the book. Not only is it excessive but the previous owner of the book did not highlight in a consistent color making it hard for me to make the information I need stand out.
Published 5 months ago by Kelsey Barkley

1.0 out of 5 stars Excessive Highlighting, February 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered as advertised, February 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great shape, September 5, 2012
This review is from: Microeconomics for Today (Paperback)
this book was needed for my sons college class it arrived in good shape and in a timely manner. we are very happy with this purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Microeconomics Textbook, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Microeconomics for Today (Paperback)
Great book for learning Micro-economics. The explanations and graphs were easy to comprehend. This college course was not as hard as I expected it to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great and got here on time, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Microeconomics for Today (Paperback)
I have ordered my fair share of books for college and they have been late before but this one was in the condition they said it was and came in time and at a good price.

Microeconomics for Today
Microeconomics for Today by Irvin B. Tucker (Paperback - September 13, 2010)
$283.95 $231.27