Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth By Apex Healthcare Products (Pack of 3)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 20, 2011
I wear glasses. I wish I didn't. But without them I tend to mistake my hand lotion for my toothpaste, and believe me that's not something you want to make a mistake about. So having glasses and being able to see clearly through them are important things in my life.

I've gone through a number of so called "cleaning cloths" for glasses (microfiber and otherwise) and very few of them live up to their hype, so it was with some depredation that I ordered one of these microfiber cleaning cloths. Now I'm glad I did. It works great!

After cleaning my glasses I always have the extra little smears of skin oil that you just can't seem to get off with soap and water, but this cloth easily removes the smears and smudges with a light wipe and buff leaving my lenses crystal clear. And it's big enough to actually handle easily and encompasses the lens you are wiping, unlike many lens cloths I have bought that were barely big enough to fold much less use to clean your lenses.

It's soft, it's fairly large, it's durable and washable, it comes with it's own little pouch to store it in, and it really removes the smears. It just doesn't get more convenient than that.
on February 27, 2008
I bought several of these to clean my glasses and shiny electronics such as my cell phone and computer. They are not as soft as what you would get at an optical or glasses shop - they have a very finished feel to them, more like polyester, less like silk. I think they may have even put slight scratches on my cell phone. Tried two different clothes. Unfortunately, not recommended, even though the company was very helpful and shipped fast.
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2009
Bought this with the Professional Lens Cleaner spray, and love both of them. My husband and I both wear glasses constantly, and keeping them clean and scratch-free is a must. This does the job. Well worth the buy.
on April 29, 2012
It does a great job and is wonderful for the money, definitely a 5 star product. However, you should note that this cloth in the descriptions shows it inside a blue case, when in reality it actually comes with a black case. I personally don't care, because I like black better anyways, but this should be mentioned in case someone is looking to buy this and the color is a factor. The cloth itself is quite large and feels solid when you hold/pull it, great item for the price, with great quality.
on January 15, 2013
With a 1-year old constantly grabbing my glass I decided to finally "invest" in some nice cleaning cloths for my eyeglasses as opposed to just using my shirt. These fit the bill perfectly. They are relatively inexpensive, come with a carrying pouch, and most importantly clean the lenses well.

Most anti-reflective coating manufacturers (e.g. Crizal, etc) simply recommend regular water and a cloth like this to clean your lenses. No fancy lens sprays needed. I have found this to be true too. This cloth gets my lenses looking brand new.

The carrying case could be improved by being able to close it so dust doesnt get in (its just a pouch with one side open ... no zipper or anything like that) but most of us will probably throw this cloth in our glasses case or similar anyways.

I bought another one for my wife. Would recommend this product.
on March 7, 2013
bought this because I got tired of buying throw away cleaning cloths, not only the waste but the hassle of having to buy them all the time, Also bought some cleaning fluid which I found I didn't need. If you have glasses that need cleaning regularly than this is a great product. Best part is you don't need the fluid works very well on their own.
on August 29, 2012
I have been a person who likes to have clean glasses. After being told that cleaning glasses on a shirt or other fabric can cause scratches, I wanted to make sure I always used high quality products on my glasses.

The Microfiber Cloth by Apex Healthcare has not disappointed. My glasses are always clean, and I don't have to worry that I'm causing lasting damage to my glasses.
on March 10, 2013
This is a thicker, softer microfiber cloth than some others I've purchased. It works very well and just feels more substantial. I wish it came in a slightly better little slipcase, but that is so minor. It's a great little cloth for cleaning glasses or a tablet screen or something like that.
on December 7, 2011
I am using this cloth to clean my glasses as well as the surfaces of rented DVD's that seem to have dirt and grit on them. It works very well for both uses. I always use the cloth with a professional lens cleaning spray.
I'm hoping that the performance is unchanged after the cleaning cloth is washed per their instructions (no reason to suspect that it won't continue to perform well)
on April 23, 2012
This is a nice sized microfiber cloth. Case is a little cheap, but I didn't buy it for the case. Washable, good size and soft as a baby's bottom. Cost almost as much as the shipping, so make sure you add this one on when you're ordering something else!