Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2010
I tried using this product when it arrived. HORRIBLE! I really, really tried to use this product the "right way", completely puzzled as to why it was smearing and scratching my glasses instead of actually cleaning them. The fabric is very abrasive and cheap. I'm dumbfounded that a factory in China is producing this crap without even testing it once. A paper towel would be more suitable for cleaning your glasses than this garbage.
on November 7, 2009
I love my Microfiber Eyeglasses Cleaner Keychain. I had one before and it got broke and I had been searching a long time for another one. I was told they didn't make them anymore.I slip mine over the top of my blouse in front and I always have it handy when I need it. I am glad I found these on Amazion. Thank You.
on May 24, 2010
I wanted something to use to clean our eye glasses, these work but not that great.