5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first touch
Published on October 26, 2011 by Julia

3.0 out of 5 stars Pilling
The pilling just causes a snow storm every time I change the sheets. I need to dust/dustmop my bedroom every day.
Published 22 months ago by Ella I. Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at first touch, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Full
These are the real deal, Berkshire Bedding "A Touch Different" microloft sheets. I tried microloft sheets for the first time when I slept over at a friend's who swears by them, and I was blown away! For anyone who has never felt them, they are about half as thick as a fleece blanket but they feel like the softest fleece to the touch. They are a fantastic alternative to flannel and I do think I could use them all year round. They are not heavy, but light and fluffy as a cloud. If you want to wrap yourself in luxury and feel the coziest you have ever felt, buy these sheets! I will be getting them in many more colors =-)

*It says to wash them in cold water, (I don't use fabric softener on them because they are basically fleece), and tumble dry low.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHEETS EVER, April 8, 2012
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, King
I would buy this product over and over again. I cannot tell you in words how amazing these sheets are! I feel like I am so spoiled, because they are so soft! I have bought many blankets and comforters from Berkshire blanket as well and when I found these sheets were made by them, it was like I hit the jackpot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft sheet set, January 8, 2013
Myrna L. Lerma (Chula Vista, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Queen
Two years ago I bought a set of sheets at Bed Bath and Beyond on clearance! I looked and looked for another set with no results! I decided to look at the label on my snowman sheets and guess what? The brand was on the label! The rest was history! Now I have two sets for the winter! Keep up the good work ! Need to buy another set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Softest cozy sheets ever, March 8, 2013
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Queen
I have been a fan of these Berkshire sheets for over five years now. I have purchased several sets to use on other beds and to have spares because these sheets are so soft and cozy, I don't want to sleep on any other sheets. The guests who stay at my house ask what kind of sheets these are so they can buy some for themselves. I've never experienced pilling with any of the sets I have. They last a long time and are definitely worth trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microloft sheet set, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Full
Gave this as a gift to my mother & she's still talking about the quality of these sheets, how soft they are and perfect for the colder seasons. Need to find them in a variety of colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sheets ever, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Queen
Everyone should own these for winter. They are like sleeping in a cloud. My son has issues with textures and fabrics on his skin and he loves these sheets more than anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft & warm, December 26, 2012
Burgs (West Coast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Queen
Very happy with purchase! These are warm and ultra soft. Wash well.Shipped on time and pleased with purchase. Would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggy...wonderful!, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Twin
I will never use any other sheets again BUT Berkshire Blanket sheets. I bought these for my grandson...we have the queen set for our bed and I bought my daughter a queen set for her bed! Absolutely the best sheets I have ever owned and trust me........I usually buy sheets that are over 600 thread count!!! I will never buy flannel again...these are warm......yet not hot...........these are cuddly and I just want to get to bed earlier at night. Between the sheets and my wonderful down pillow I feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. Truly wonderful.........I definately will buy more and tell all of my friends and family............YES....Berkshire Blanket sheets are the BEST!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warmer winter nights, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Queen
These sheets are extremely soft and comfy. Unlike percale, they are warm for winter and have a much better feel than flannel. The reason I didn't mark 5 stars is that they do shed. I've washed them several times and the fuzzies find their way to even our clothing and they're always on the floor around the bed. I'm hoping this diminishes as they're washed more. Other than that, I'm very happy with the sheets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely soft, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, Twin
We have two sets of these right now, and they are the softest and most pleasant sheets we have ever slept on on. Forget flannel, these things are the best. I ding them a star for two reasons: 1) they are a LOT thicker than standard sheets, and so take up at least twice the storage space, 2) they are just a bit warm, making them ideal for winter but not as useful in the warmer months. And since we live in Texas, that unfortunately limits the time we can use them without setting the AC down an extra degree or two. People who need more warmth because of their body temp or in cooler climates won't have this issue, obviously.

Regardless, you can't beat them for softness. Very comfortable.

Microloft Sheet Set- Cream, King