Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 12, 2012
I tried slides from two different manufacturers, and neither fit this case. Weird, because I'm pretty sure that slides are a standard size everywhere. I didn't bother to return the product because it was so inexpensive. But . . . it turned out to be worthless to me.
on April 1, 2012
Plastic case with foam to hold the slides. It works good and stays closed. Good product for the price. This was a Christmas gift for my 8 year old grandson. He has enjoyed it.
on August 15, 2013
it's the right size, never unhooked or unclipped, kept it around my trunk and nothing broke. pretty sturdy and well made.
on November 20, 2014
Nice product but the plastic is too brittle and cracks easily.
on August 29, 2014
just as described- I just thought it would be sturdier...
on August 21, 2015
Great microscope set for your custom slides!