Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 23, 2013
The book will teach you how to use Microsoft Access, but if you want to eventually learn other database languages this book doesn't teach the traditional naming methods. It would be tough to transition from using access to another language. I had to buy this book for my Intro to database management class and my teacher said, "the book names things wrong, so name it like I tell you to name them not what the book tells you to name them."
on June 18, 2013
i started the class with no idea of what ms access was, but the book breaks it down to the lowest level for a beginner, i bought a used one which had some writings and markings in it but it didnt destruct me in any way.. i enjoyed the class because the book made it easy for me, i received a good grade and was very happy for it. so to anyone out there, do not hesitate to buy it because it helps alot.
on October 25, 2011
This book is easy to use and very clear. I know a little about Access but did not know most of the lessons in this book. The directions were clear and complete and listed on the left side of the book. The right side shows print screens of some of the views that you will see while following the instructions. There are headers on each page that tell you the action that you are learning such as "Formatting the Report".

I highly recommend this book to anyone who would like to know more about Access.
on September 15, 2014
The trial was an awesome way to start the semester. While waiting for your books or deciding if you are going to need to purchase the material. It was the ideal sample to have specially since you navigate the text and even encourages me to purchase ebooks in the future. #paperlesslearning
on October 1, 2012
Great learning tool ... work at your own pace ... easy to follow ... each chapter can be done in less than four hours ... highly recommend
on January 20, 2016
I purchased the wrong edition, but wasn't worth returning - my fault