Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on May 18, 2014
easy to use, not much fluff at all. The infromation is presented clear and concise and the best thing is that you can place it on your office desk and it will withstand coffee spills, stains and the occasional danish pastry crumb. Once you clean it off, it will look like you respect your office enough not to spill coffee and danish all over your materials. And all the while, you will have a great reference for when you forget how to properly set up that VLOOKUP function.
on August 5, 2012
Excel 2010 Advanced & Macros is very clear, well organized, and I found it extremely useful. It packs a lot of actionable information into a very small package. The lamination of the sheet is also helpful to keep it from the occasional coffee mishap. The Macros functions were good some of the basic ones. Would like another sheet on advanced macro programming language which assumes you already know how to do macros, but would like help with syntax of financial interactive macros.
on March 10, 2014
Overall, it is a great quick reference guide. If you are new to excel, very helpful. If you are navigating around excel 2010 and have forgotten some features, a perfect reference guide. Some items I use daily, and some were useful in referencing. I would highly recommend for a quick refresher regardless of skill level.
on April 9, 2013
This cheat sheet has helped me understand macros much better. I was struggling and having this next to me when working in Excel has helped a great deal. I no longer have to find my textbook to find my answers.
on June 9, 2014
I am a novice at Excel and this guide was not helpful to me at all. In fact, it was very confusing. Maybe for those that are more familiar with Excel, it would be ok but not for me. Had to send this back.
on January 8, 2012
These come in very hand when you are learning the application or just need quick information on how to do something.
on January 21, 2013
No, I don't mean I'm going to cheat on a test. I got this to have a
quick reference for those new skills that I am adding to my knowledge
base. I plan on purchasing the other Quick Reference Guides for
Excel and also Word.
on September 23, 2013
I wish they would have had these "reference guides" when I was in school. They are so helpful and because they are laminated, they last forever. I bought these for my daughter. Good value
on January 18, 2013
Having many of our forms set up under a previous version of Excel and Word with macro's caused a real problem with the new version of 2010. This is a quick help and laminated for daily use also!
on October 15, 2014
Excellent, concise, compact, and thorough "cheat sheet"; study companion and learning tool. Great Price for so much knowledge. Bought all pages that were sold/offered.