AutoRoute is travel planning software that helps you plan your holiday or business travel. Get driving directions along 5.4 million miles of navigable roads and find points of interest along the way such as cash points, hotels, landmarks, parks, and petrol stations.
Microsoft AutoRoute Euro 2011
Plan Your Ultimate Trip, from Sightseeing to Fuel Stops
Choose from 1.5 million points of interest.
Your trip. Your way. Microsoft AutoRoute is the travel-planning software that helps you get accurate directions, easily explore new areas and find the services you want and need along the way. Customizable trip-planning options help you plan your travel to multiple destinations or quickly alter your route by just dragging and dropping it on your map. Points of interest are easy to browse and add to your journey. Personalize and save your maps, adding drawings, notes and pushpins with important information or import your contacts directly from Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel.
On or off-line, AutoRoute gives you detailed door-to-door directions and more than 5 million miles of navigable roads and motorways throughout Europe at your fingertips. AutoRoute makes it easy to plan the perfect trip.
Get accurate directions, easily explore new areas and find the services you want and need along the way.
- Updated maps for Eastern and Western Europe: 37 countries covered
- Find your way quickly and easily by entering an address, postcode or place to get maps and step-by-step directions for your journey
- Simple to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times
- Flexible trip-planning options like custom start times, driving speeds and rest breaks
- Tailor your trips by driving speeds, and road types to avoid motorways, or to choose a more scenic route
- More points of interest find inspiration for destinations and find the services you need--without an Internet connection--choose from 1.5 million points of interest
- View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization
- Add pushpins to mark places of interest--especially helpful on longer journeys
- Optimize your trip by calculating mileage, time, and expenses in advance
Which Version of AutoRoute is Right for You?
For spoken directions* and turn-by-turn navigation, consider AutoRoute with GPS Locator. It has all the same features, but adds a sleek GPS receiver making your laptop or netbook a navigation device.**
*Verbal driving directions are available in English only.
**GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later. GPS device is sold separately/not included with AutoRoute Standard.