From the Back Cover
A solid CRM strategy is smart business--here's how you get there
Build customer relationships and CRM strategies that will help grow your business with Microsoft's powerful Dynamics CRM software and this practical book that covers all the bases. You'll learn the nuts and bolts of how to configure the software, automate operations, manage users, and integrate with Office--while you also get the essentials of how to capture customer data, analyze it, engage your customers, and track and report results.
- Get up to speed on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Master the user interface, including all toolbars, menus, and activity types
- Harness the essential Sales, Marketing, and Service functions you need
- Learn to manage leads, accounts, and contacts
- Issue quotes, then integrate with ERP systems to create orders and invoices
- Customize with visual workflow designer, interactive query builder, or other tools
- Create useful reports with Business Intelligence Studio or Visual Studio®
Visit dynamicscrmbible.com to access code samples, planning tools, sample reports, templates and utilities.
Track crucial customer relationships with CRM
Manage your Dynamics CRM 2011 installation
Scale a solution to meet your business needs
About the Author
Geoff Ables is a CRM, database marketing, and Web 2.0 expert. He is a Managing Partner of C5 Insight.
Curtis Hughes is a Cloud, platform development and SharePoint expert. He is a Managing Partner of C5 Insight.