If you feel intimidated by the thought of implementing Microsoft Dynamics GP, this book will quickly overcome any doubts. It's the simplest, clearest guide available to getting this sophisticated ERP application up and running successfully.
- Master how to implement Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 with real world examples and guidance from a Microsoft Dynamics GP MVP.
- Understand how to install Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and related applications, following detailed, step-by-step instructions.
- Learn how to set-up the core Microsoft Dynamics GP modules effectively.
- Discover the additional tools available from Microsoft for Dynamics GP.
What you will learn from this book
- Discover the key concepts for a successful Dynamics GP implementation
- Plan for the Dynamics GP system and infrastructure efficiently
- Install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Dynamics GP 2010 with ease
- Import your initial data into Dynamics GP using Integration Manager
- Understand the structure of the Dynamics GP application, what modules are and how they work together.
- Learn key training concepts for Microsoft Dynamics GP
A practical, focused tutorial, this book provides a step-by-step guide to planning and carrying out your Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 implementation. Detailed descriptions and illustrations of setup screens and real-world examples are also included for the Dynamics GP system and core modules. This book focuses on Dynamics GP 2010, however, most of the concepts and explanations will apply to any Dynamics GP version.
Who this book is written for
If you are a new or existing Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant or end user who wants to implement, install and set-up core modules of Dynamics GP 2010, then this book is for you. A basic understanding of business management systems and either Dynamics GP or a similar application is recommended.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 is a sophisticated Enterprise Resource Planning system with a multitude of features and options. However, the implementation of Dynamics GP is usually considered to be complex, and people often realize there must be more efficient ways of working with the system. This step-by-step guide will show you how to effectively implement Dynamics GP 2010 with ease.
This focused, step-by-step tutorial covers the basics of Microsoft Dynamics GP, from licensing, to design, before moving on to more complex topics such as implementation and setup. You will learn how to install and configure Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 from start to finish.
This book will enable you to master the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 2010 effectively. This book starts with how to plan and complete a successful Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 implementation. You will then move on to learning who should be on the implementation team, what important questions should be asked and how to plan your infrastructure for Dynamics GP 2010. Detailed descriptions of all the setup options for the core Dynamics GP modules as well as practical advice on setup will help guide you through the myriad of options available in this powerful application. As you reach the end of the book you will learn how to import your initial data with illustrations and practical examples.
Implement Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 with easy to follow instructions and examples.