Published on September 11, 2009 by Deborah A. Shaw

3.0 out of 5 stars JIT for Job
I am still in the training process of using Microsoft Office 2007. When completed, I'm sure it will be beneficial on my new job.
Published on April 26, 2010 by Carolyn Bruce

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory Windows XP Edition, September 11, 2009
This review is from: Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition (Spiral-bound)
This book is an excellent tool to assist even a beginner in learning Microsoft office 2007. It walks you through step by step - has tip sections built in to each step as well incase you do not understand what is being asked in a particular step - and contains all sections, outlook, excel, publisher, word, access ect ... complete in one spiral bound binder - a great book that I would recommend any person to buy that has to learn the concepts of using Office 2007 for XP.

5.0 out of 5 stars good textbook, February 23, 2009
Jill Rosseau (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
My daughter is using this book as her textbook in one of her classes. The book does a good job of helping the student understand the capabilities of the Office Suite and help lead him or her through the logic of getting to the goal. It does require some thinking on the part of the student, but the 'finished products' are high quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, May 5, 2009
its a really good book.. guides you step by step. at some point you do get confused but once you get in to the flow you should be ok.

3.0 out of 5 stars JIT for Job, April 26, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous Marv, September 10, 2011
Took a computer class which was interesting as well enjoyable. The book used in the class was well written, easy to follow. Of course the books in the calls we were not allowed to take home. I was first told about Amazon.com where I could but the book on line. I was able to purchase a used book in good condition for less than a new book was selling for. Being able to use my book in class, make notes in the margins helped me alot in the computer class. Maya what a difference a book makes!

Thank you for helping me understand the computer.

Marvelous Marv

4.0 out of 5 stars it is good textbook, January 26, 2009
It is a good textbook for people who do not have a lot computer savvy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy at all!, October 13, 2012
After patiently waiting for this book, I received the WRONG book & am STILL trying to get the right one. I understand "human error" -however does not explain why one would avertise a book -send another book-only to tell me they don't have the book I needed. And to make it worse, tell me to "donate" the book I received if I don't want it!...NICE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, August 28, 2010
For being the first time using Amazon to purchase a "used" item, I was truly impressed. Received the book sooner than expexted and in great condition. I would definately purchase again from the same vendor. Two thumbs up :)

4.0 out of 5 stars informative textbook, February 24, 2009
This book is easy to use when learning to navigate Microsoft Office 2007. A lot of the chapter information can also be found at the end of the book for quick reference during a quiz or exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsfot Office 2007, November 15, 2010
This book is a required text for my college course and is very useful. It is easy to follow and complete the chapter reviews, which are the assignments for my class.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition
Microsoft Office 2007 Illustrated Introductory, Windows XP Edition by Elizabeth Eisner Reding (Spiral-bound - March 5, 2007)
Used & New from: $0.01