4.0 out of 5 stars Cheat Sheet
This item came in handy to have available on my desk for quick reference. I recently purchased a new computer and it contained Windows 7 and a lot of the routine processes were somewhat different. Even if you have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, this is a handy reference lamanated sheet to have available.
Published on February 14, 2011 by J. Cash

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair to midlin
This card is two sided, laminated and is titled Word 2010 Introduction. And that it is...if you've used Word 2010 or 2007 for over twenty minutes, you no longer need this card. I decided to look up something simple on it--how to change from single space to double space. It's not on there.

So, I thought, let me see a subject that actually might help me: how...
Published on April 4, 2011 by StevenWayne1206

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair to midlin, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Microsoft Word 2010 Introduction Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card) (Pamphlet)

So, I thought, let me see a subject that actually might help me: how do you use Master Documents, and headers and styles. No way, Jose. Not even a hint.

So, take the cost of this product and put it towards a simple book on MS Word and you'll be ahead, from what I can see. Maybe I'll give this card to some first grader that is using Word for the very first time in his little life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheat Sheet, February 14, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 31, 2011
Great for beginners who have had no training and also helpful because my firm is changing from 2003, so it has be great.

3.0 out of 5 stars 2010 Word Intro, May 4, 2011
While this sheet is more basic than I had hoped, it did contain some helpful hints for me and the sheet is well made--should last the life of the software. Topics are easy to find on the sheet and the hints are easy to follow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, February 14, 2011
R. Sutton (Rio Vista, CA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Not worth the price unless you are a complete newbee. Laminated sheet and does cover some hot key shortcuts but not anywhere near all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Reference Word 2010, March 21, 2011
Helpful, saves a lot of time. Has all the pointers (reminders) I was looking for and tools I had not used before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple to use product for Microsoft's Word 2010, February 21, 2013
This has been very helpful when working with Microsoft's Word 2010. Office 2010 is so different than the earlier versions and this little cheat sheet has been incredibly helpful with things that use to be so obvious. Nice information and the lamination means it will last for quite sometime to come.

It beats dragging out the book and looking up the process you are trying to accomplish only to be run around in circles until you finally find the answer.

Highly recommend to anyone having trouble with Microsoft's Word 2010.

3.0 out of 5 stars Truly for Those Who Have Never Used Word, June 23, 2012
We had to upgrade from 2002 because of the death of the XP that we ran MS programs on. We thought we would need a guide to take us through the changes over the past 10 years. Well, there haven't been any significant changes to Excel or Word, and anyone who has ever used these programs in the past won't need this Reference Guide. In fact, this reminds me of guides that we used to get in the 90s when we didn't know "justification" from "font size." I wouldn't be surprised if my 7 year old grandkid doesn't know most of the stuff on this card.

No great loss, but I would recommend that you go out and buy a double scoop ice cream cone instead. The memory will linger longer than any knowledge you gain from this guide.

EW

5.0 out of 5 stars Charts for MS Office, May 17, 2012
These charts are a handy means to find available short cuts. They are laminated and hold up well under the normal day to day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, August 23, 2013
These are the best little thing to have around, bought several for different applications. Everyone should have this product if they don't already.