Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

This card is two sided, laminated and is titled Word 2010 Introduction. And that it is...if you've used Word 2010 or 2007 for over twenty minutes, you no longer need this card. I decided to look up something simple on it--how to change from single space to double space. It's not on there.

So, I thought, let me see a subject that actually might help me: how do you use Master Documents, and headers and styles. No way, Jose. Not even a hint.

So, take the cost of this product and put it towards a simple book on MS Word and you'll be ahead, from what I can see. Maybe I'll give this card to some first grader that is using Word for the very first time in his little life.
on February 14, 2011
This item came in handy to have available on my desk for quick reference. I recently purchased a new computer and it contained Windows 7 and a lot of the routine processes were somewhat different. Even if you have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, this is a handy reference lamanated sheet to have available.
on May 4, 2011
While this sheet is more basic than I had hoped, it did contain some helpful hints for me and the sheet is well made--should last the life of the software. Topics are easy to find on the sheet and the hints are easy to follow.
VINE VOICEon February 14, 2011
Not worth the price unless you are a complete newbee. Laminated sheet and does cover some hot key shortcuts but not anywhere near all of them.
on October 31, 2011
Great for beginners who have had no training and also helpful because my firm is changing from 2003, so it has be great.
on January 8, 2014
I purchased this "cheat sheet" as a middle-aged adult returning to college after having graduated from college almost 20 yrs ago. Very useful guide/summary of the key functions of Word 2010 in a well-organized fashion and encased neatly in a sturdy laminated protector at an unbelievably low price. Saves me a great deal of time and frustration. I use this reference sheet often and would highly recommend this to consumers with any level of computer literacy. So now go on and cheat. With a clear conscious.
on February 21, 2013
This has been very helpful when working with Microsoft's Word 2010. Office 2010 is so different than the earlier versions and this little cheat sheet has been incredibly helpful with things that use to be so obvious. Nice information and the lamination means it will last for quite sometime to come.

It beats dragging out the book and looking up the process you are trying to accomplish only to be run around in circles until you finally find the answer.

Highly recommend to anyone having trouble with Microsoft's Word 2010.
We had to upgrade from 2002 because of the death of the XP that we ran MS programs on. We thought we would need a guide to take us through the changes over the past 10 years. Well, there haven't been any significant changes to Excel or Word, and anyone who has ever used these programs in the past won't need this Reference Guide. In fact, this reminds me of guides that we used to get in the 90s when we didn't know "justification" from "font size." I wouldn't be surprised if my 7 year old grandkid doesn't know most of the stuff on this card.

No great loss, but I would recommend that you go out and buy a double scoop ice cream cone instead. The memory will linger longer than any knowledge you gain from this guide.

EW
on August 21, 2013
The Quick Reference Guide for Microsoft Word 2010 is a wonderful way of finding out quickly how to use Word effectively. With the Quick Reference Guide you can fast and easy learn how to do a procedure in Word without having to read a lot of text and all of this is on only one sheet of laminated paper. I would recommend this for anyone who uses Word.
on August 8, 2015
ok, only used it a couple of times. Really don't like the 2010 version but since you have to move with the times I gave up the pretty basic, very adequate, and clean 2007 version and stumble along in 2010. Eventually you find the things you need, after some irritating delays, but . . what can you do. We don't really have a choice so roll with it.