Microsoft Kinectimals Animals Plush - Wave #2 Asiatic Lion
Price:$19.99 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 12, 2012
My stepdaughter asked for a Kinectimals for Christmas to go with the game she got previously. I didn't know the first thing about these things, so I looked on Amazon. I found this one and purchased it, because: A)My stepdaughter loves "big cats" and this was unique, and B)The dimensions listed made it sound like it was a normal/full-sized stuffed animal (listing states 16x12x7inches). I received the package yesterday, and to my surprise, even in the shipping bag, it wasn't 16-inches. After taking it out of the package to look it over, I would compare it more to being a little bigger than a Beanie Baby, but nowhere near the size of a regular stuffed animal. Maybe all of them are this size. I don't really know exactly, but I know this was listed as being larger than some of the other lion Kinectimals I looked at, and that influenced my purchase. I just wanted to let other buyers know that the size/dimensions listed on the sale listing are WRONG. If you are buying this, it will come less than 12-inches tall. It's still a good deal, especially if you already have the game and don't want to purchase the $60 game/animal bundle, and the product itself is cute. I just want to warn everyone that the listing is a bit misleading.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 23, 2012
This was purchased as a gift. The item looks exactly as pictured and was packaged in a clear plastic zip style bag with the tag around its neck by a ribbon. It was smaller than I expected, but I suppose I should've taken more note of the dimensions. Either way I'm glad I bought a couple of items to go with it or I would've been disappointed. The toy was very soft and the tag successfully unlocked the corresponding in-game pet on the Kinectimals xbox game. The in-game pet is adorable like all of the kinectimals, but is slightly plain looking- the child who received the toy did not believe it was the same pet at first, because the spots on the game version are very subtle. Overall it's a pretty little toy and a good size for a child to take along with them.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again