This book is a excellent product. It is very useful and extremely user friendly. I would highly recommend it to beginners and other too.
Published on October 18, 2008 by E. Yoder

1.0 out of 5 stars I got what I paid for
I tried to save money to buy this book through other means (aka not the college bookstore) and what a mistake. It cam without a CD and a much needed card to access on-line assignments. I have been unable to contact the sellers to inquire about where this stuff went that cam with a "new" book. Was this book cheaper? Yes! Did I pay for it anyway? Sadly, yes.
Published on October 22, 2009 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows Vista Edition, October 18, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Offfice 2007, GREAT!, September 8, 2008
I bought this book for my computer College Class, It is so good that I decided to just keep it. I highly recommend this one because it is extremely user friendly and very USEFUL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, October 12, 2008
Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows Vista Edition (Shelly Cashman Series) is an excellent product. Has everything that a beginner-student need.

1.0 out of 5 stars I got what I paid for, October 22, 2009
This review is from: Microsoft Office 2007: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Windows Vista Edition (Shelly Cashman) (Hardcover)

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for "New", January 30, 2009
I bought this book because I thought since it said "new" it would contain the CD. The book is nice (hard back - which I didn't realize either), but I just didn't expect it to be so heavy & without the CD. After going over Amazons website, I noticed that CD's are not normally included, but what does "new" mean then?

5.0 out of 5 stars Learned a lot from this Book., May 17, 2014
Excelent literature. Easy well explained instructions. Recommend to all who want to learn Office 2007. Lots to learn here folks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Reference Book, October 15, 2013
This book helped me pass my entry level Access class. I learned a lot more than I thought I would. When I'm stuck on something I still go back to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, October 14, 2013
Very useful in understanding various uses of the software in a complete project. It enabled me to get the job completed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft 2007, September 7, 2013
The book has current and helpful material that guides you to complete any given task in every Microsoft program that a person may have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Outdated, July 23, 2013
For office 2007 this book does its job well. However, with two editions of office having already been introduced, this is no longer as good of a guide as it used to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›