Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 [Old Version]
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 12, 2007
It takes a little getting use to at first, but it make storing information easier with OneNote, you can even password protect the inormation. The updated versions of Excel, Word and Powerpoint arebetter than before, the options are easier to find now with the tabs they have for them. Very easy to use.
on August 26, 2010
I ordered Microsoft office Home and Student 2007, but seller sent wrong item.
I sent E-Mail to seller 4 times, but there was no respond. I return back to seller, but seller is not giving money back to me yet.
I have been frustrate about it. I don't know what to do. I feel like I am talking to wall.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2008
Really fast shipping, love the discount. The format of 2007 is obviously very different from the previous one, but I think people should just get used to it if this is how it's going to be from now on. All in all, it's exactly what I expected and the shipping was really fast even though it was free!
on April 17, 2009
I feel that the product of Microsoft Office is a very good one. I am using it primarily because it gives me access to the programs Excel and Word. Two programs that I have not extensively used before and wished to do so. Now it will have to depend on whether or not I actually use these programs.
on January 29, 2008
I found Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 a sound investment. It has been worth every dollar. The features of Office 2007 are easily used, especially in supplying header and footer information for reports and special documents--just what I need in my affiliations with clubs and organizations.
on April 26, 2010
I needed word and excel as i had always used them, and when my computer and stuff was stolen lost them and needed them again. this provided what i needed plus gave me the benifit to view PowerPoint email i received.. would liked it to have had front page also, but can't have everything i want...
on September 27, 2007
I particularly like how they use the different APA and MLA styles of citing sources. The managing sources let's you see what sources you have and haven't used. The last version I used was 1997 and this wasn't too hard to pick up for me. I had to buy it for graduate school and I'm glad that I did.
on December 2, 2010
Since the moment I installed this on my Dell Inspiron, Microsoft installs 16 updates every evening when I shut down. Not 15, not 17, always the same. I have the strong suspicion that it is installing the same 16 updates over and over through some glitch. I am not happy about this part of it.
on February 24, 2009
I am attending college now, our books and mattearls are produceds in word 2007. My computer had only 2003 on it, so I ordered one. I receved it the next day and am to this time, very happy. It was also much cheaper than at the college bookstore. I no longer have resivations about on-line orders.
on March 18, 2009
I needed this for an online class I was taking ASAP. It arrived quickly and was priced well. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that I had to go online and search for information on how to use some of the formatting in the new WORD. I wish the product had a manual included with it!