- Save $20 on Microsoft Office when You Purchase a qualifying PC, Mac, Tablet, or iPad Here's how (restrictions apply)
Microsoft Office 365 Home 1 Year | 5 PC or 5 Mac Download
|You Save:||$15.00 (15%)|
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- 1-year subscription for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. (Also includes Publisher, Access, and Onenote for PC users.)
- 60 Skype minutes per month and 1 TB OneDrive online storage for up to 5 users
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
- NOTE: Office 365 Home is an annual subscription with 1 year included at initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access.
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
2. You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
3. Select your preferred country and language.
4. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
5. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform: PC/Mac Download
From the Manufacturer
All-new Office 2016 applications
Office 365 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more, downloaded directly to your favorite devices. You can keep working even if you are not online. All the tools you know and love, now built for even greater productivity and collaboration.
Install on multiple devices
Get the full Office experience on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and 5 phones - so you can work how you want, when you want and where you want.
Access from anywhere
Office 365 is made for teamwork. 1 TB of free OneDrive online storage means you’ll have tons of space to save your work to the cloud and share it with colleagues—and even co-author, edit and make comments in real-time together, whether you’re in the next room or across the globe. Plus, with 60 minutes of Skype per month, connecting with colleagues and friends has never been easier.
When you purchase an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest software versions and upgrades as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You control your upgrades, and you decide whether and when to version-up.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
|Office 365 Home||Office 365 Personal||Office Home & Student 2016||Office Home & Business 2016||Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac||Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac|
|Installations||5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, 5 phones||1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet, 1 phone||1 PC only||1 PC only||1 Mac only||1 Mac only|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access (PC Only)||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries||Per user for 5 users||For 1 user|
|1 TB OneDrive cloud storage: Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||Per user for 5 users||For 1 user|
|Easy subscription (Renewal required)||1 year||1 year|
|Always up-to-date: Always have the latest Office applications||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
Also by dangling the "5 license carrot" this product becomes very appealing - especially to those of us that want the additional software such as outlook / publisher / one note. This breaks down to less than $2 per month per computer - Giving "Free" a run for it's money.
If you are looking for the 'core' office items (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) to use on one or perhaps two PC's - Simply buy Office Home and Student.
PRO's of 365:
1. Price - If you are comparing 365 to the Office Professional then spending $100 VS $400 (or even $219 for Office Home/Business) is tempting. What really adds to the temptation of 365 is that you can install it on 5 machines as opposed to one machine on the other platforms. So if you need office on your home computer, laptop, and the kids school computer - office 365 may be the route to take; And you would still have 2 licenses left. If you make full use of the 5 licenses you are only paying $1.66 per month per computer.
2. FULL office suite. Your get all 7 software pieces found in Office Pro - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access.
3. Virtual Office - If for whatever reason you don't have your computer with you, you can access 'office on demand'.Read more ›
I write as a sole proprietor who has been using Office 365 Enterprise for half a year. I installed Office 2013 RTM (i.e. final version) about a month earlier than the official release in late January 2013. My review will answer 1) why and who should upgrade to Office 2013 and 2) which version (Home & Business, Pro, Office 365 Home Premium, Small Business or Enterprise) to choose.
For Q1 (who should and why upgrade), my short answer is: upgrade if you are: a) using a touch computer; b) you own several computers and use all of them to edit the same documents; c) you are running on a slow computer and wants some extra speed. Otherwise there is no need to upgrade from 2007/2010. 2003 users will have to decide whether they want to make the switch to Ribbon.
1A - Using a touch computer
I own a Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro, a Windows 8 Pro tablet. Office 2013 automatically recognizes the touchscreen and increases the spacing between icons for me. Frankly the increased spacing is not much use on my 11.6 inch display as mis-clicks are still frequent. I still resort to the built-in pen for clicking the small icons (Save, undo etc).
More importantly, the new version supports gestures such as pinch to zoom and flicking the screen to scroll. This, together with Windows 8 Pro, make touch experience almost bearable on a PC.
Of course, to truly take advantage of Office 2013's touch function, you also need Windows 8. The on-screen keyboard in Windows 8 is simply better than the one in Windows 7.Read more ›
We always appreciate hearing from customers. Please send us feedback directly here http://msft.it/officefeedback. You can also reach us on our social channels: facebook.com/office & twitter.com/office.
-The Office Team
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The one star does not reflect the product itself. Rather, I purchased it here in the USA as a gift for my daughter in law who lives in Spain. Read morePublished 2 days ago by David L Colchamiro
Worked as advertised to extend my product subscription. Took a while for the key card to arrive in the mail... Read morePublished 5 days ago by villager
Unfortunately was unable to download Bc my os as not compatible w the software. Very frustrating.Published 6 days ago by Heather Hauswirth
I tried to do it directly with Microsoft and struggled with their tech support. I decided to do it through Google and it went very smoothly. Not mention was cheaper!!Published 7 days ago by John
I hate this program. Instead of just opening, editing, saving, and closing documents, I'm put through all kinds of conniptions to open (one level), open again to edit in the... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Gardeneroh