Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 22 questions
votes
Yes, it does work with Windows 8. I had no problem installing and Microsoft Office 2010 works beautifully for me on it.
Oct 16, 2013 by Angela McGill
votes
Yes, it is compatible with Win 7. I'm running it against Win 7 (64 bit) on two machines with no problems.
Jul 29, 2013 by George Tait
votes
Yes
Aug 19, 2013 by Jason S
votes
will this work on XP? Oct 4, 2013
Hi Troy. I'm not sure about Office 2010 pro working on XP. I know both Office 2013 and 365 will not. I just checked. Yes it will, but apparently, only the 32 bit os. Hope this helps out. Good programs!
Oct 4, 2013 by Richard Ranta
votes
Yes - It works fine.
Aug 26, 2013 by PM
votes
Good evening. Microsoft Office Professional 2010 is the "Big" intergrated version of Works. I used works in college and found it great. Office professional 2010 does not include "Works". it has everything else you could possibly want or need in an total integrated software package. Hope this answers your query.
Dec 5, 2013 by Richard Ranta
votes
Yes, MS Office Professional includes Access, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Outlook, and Publisher. But be careful because there is a lot or pirates that are selling unauthenic software.
Oct 16, 2013 by Reflection
votes
It probably depends on what license you have now, but here is what happened to me (below). If you have a box, then you're like me, but if OEM or download? My guess is that it will carry forward whatever type license you have with 2007. It turns out that I read my MSLT as it is called now (Microsoft Licensing Terms) from my installed Office 2007 PRO Upgrade I got from Amazon a couple months ago, and my 2007 PRO Upgrade said 3 PC's, and not one desktop and one laptop. But... When I downloaded 2010, the Office 2010 free download site gave me a new FPP key (full packaged product?) to use for installing it later. You can't get the download unless you install 2007 and get that id from inside the running product, but you can install the 2010 later using the new product key the site gives you. I believe that this is to get us to install 2007 by a certain deadline. It worked on me. But, it looks like the 2010 Office is back to a desktop/laptop again... I found this in a Microsoft pdf on the internet titled... MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS (This is for the FPP type (box not oem nor download) key that my 2007 had and my 2010 key has...) MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 DESKTOP APPLICATION SOFTWARE 2. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. a. One Copy per Device. You may install one copy of the software on one device. That device is the "licensed device." b. Licensed Device. You may only use one copy of the software on the licensed device at a time. c. Portable Device. You may install another copy of the software on a portable device for use by the single primary user of the licensed device. My 2007 PRO upgrade I got from Amazon said 3 devices. Go figure. I found some 2007's cheaper on ebay, but I have figured out they are not US, or used, etc. Beware! Good luck!
Jun 20, 2010 by jbwam
votes
I've never had Windows XP, so I can't respond from experience. However, the box (I always keep my packaging) states under the following: System Requirements 1. 500 MHz or faster processor. 2. 256 MB RAM, 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instannt Search and certain advanced functionality. 3. 310 GB available disk space. 4. 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor. 5. Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only or Windows Vista with SPL, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0 Windows Server 2009 or later 32- or 64-bit OS. Hope this helps.
Jun 11, 2014 by OOPPD6
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers