- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|You Save:||$0.99 (1%)|
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote on one PC.
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.com:
Microsoft Office Applications
Office Home & Student 2013 is for households who want Office on one PC. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet11||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets7||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote8||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access8||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly9||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries5||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications7||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer."
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Platform: PC Download
Would you like to give feedback on images?
no problem installing on my dell duo convertible which has windows 7 home premium. haven't used it yet, but i don't anticipate any problems.Published 4 hours ago by Spanish26
I needed Microsoft office on my new computer. I only needed the product key since the software was already loaded. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by A. Drewes
I am sure it will be fine, once I get my computer back from repair, then reinstall it.Published 2 days ago by J. Tate
Didn't work after installation. Each program would quit right away, Error message, "Microsoft xxx 2013 Has Stopped Working". Read morePublished 5 days ago by B. Miller