Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 3, 2010
So...I will only review once. Each one is most helpful. I purchased them for our admins and some of the executives are finding them useful. Great idea!!!
on July 18, 2012
We used to be allowed to make an index card with whatever notes we wanted prior to taking some tests in college. Most of the time they were not used but sometimes they had just the right info. Same with these quick reference cards. I just keep them near the computer and they can be faster than looking the info up on Google or other source.
on June 7, 2012
This product is very useful for its easy access to learn more about how to use the application for your daily works. This handy one piece sheet is very practical to use compared to the application user guide and books. By having it in front of you on the desk, you can improve and develope the usage of the application functionality. You will never regret once you buy it.
on September 18, 2011
I am going from Thunderbird to Outlook 2010 mail. The transition is not particularly user friendly and self evident. This laminated cheat sheet showing the essentials of using Outlook 2010 is a great timesaver versus looking up an answer in a 3" thick book. There are several features in Thunderbird that I wish were included in Outlook 2010. For example, in TB it is possible to color code the different types of messages, eg., green - personal, red - business, etc. With Outlook 2010, only a flag is available. Also in TB I liked to be able to delete an opened message and have the next unread message appear opened on the screen. With Outlook 2010, one has to close the open message, delete it, and click to open the next message. Extra steps are not appreciated. Also I have yet to discover how to set a default font type and size, but this may be just because I am new to the product. I can't find this info on the cheat cheat. These faults aren't deal breakers, but caused me to rate the product as a 4 instead of a 5.
on November 30, 2013
There's a lot of info packed onto a tiny sheet here. I learned a few new things and, I think once I get used to looking at it for information when I need it, it may be useful. I think these references are great for beginning users of a program, but I assume once I know it pretty well, these shortcuts, etc., will become second nature, and I won't need the reference so much. I feel like some of the things aren't things people will use a lot, but maybe it's just the way I use Outlook. Although I am trying to use it more and more and get it more organized to help ease the burden of tons of work e-mail. This is a useful reference, that I hope will continue to make learning Outlook easy for me.
on April 3, 2015
I order this for work. Great cheat sheet for last minute look up on Outlook. I am a Dept. Secretary that controls all conference rooms in this company and always using the calendars for everyone. Great reference to look at! I would suggest to anyone who uses this program these sheets are worth the money (inexpensive) .Came on time by the seller.
on December 5, 2011
IMMEDIATE shipping of a quick reference guide which was desperately needed by office staff when our e-mail provider was changed overnight. Not ONE employee knew how to use Outlook Mail. With this handy guide, we considered ourselves pros by the end of the day (and our Clients had nary a clue!).
on January 17, 2014
This has been a comfort to know I have it if needed. However, I have not had to use it, yet! I started a new job and there was a emphasis on MS Outlook. I was out of the workplace for 7 years and not sure how much would come naturally and how embarrassed I would be not being able to get around within the program.

Well to my delight, all is well and do not need it! I will pass it on to help someone else with similar anxiety experiences!!
VINE VOICEon June 13, 2009
This is a nice handy 'cheat sheet' for how to navigate through Outlook 2007. The look and feel of Outlook 2007 is much different than 2003. After using it at work for about 3 months I have grown to like it but it takes some getting used to. This is a great aid along the way.
on June 8, 2013
Let's face it, Outlook is a complicated program with so many different facets that it's hard to learn, and even harder to remember. This quick reference guide was purchased for my wife who uses E-mail, Contacts, and the Calendar in a personal way (not for business). It is helpful as a crib sheet, and saves the time it would take to find the answer using MS's help system. I find myself referring to it occasionally even though I've been using Outlook since Microsoft brought it to market. Try it - You'll like it. The price is certainly right!