Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xbox LIVE 4000 Microsoft Points for Battlefield 3 Premium - Xbox 360 Digital Code
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 23, 2013
At first I was hesitant to buy the map packs but I wanted to extend my gaming experience with Battlefield considering it is one of my favorite games. I do not regret buying this. It's worth every penny. Each Map pack has something different to offer. Close quarters has a Call of Duty feel which is a nice change from all the big maps and vehicles. Armored Kill is more like BF3, BUT HUGE! These maps are really fun for games like conquest which require big maps and multiple vehicles for amazing fun. I am not a big fan of the aftermath map pack. It is annoying and hard to play on, but it's not that bad. Lastly, End Game. I LOVE IT! The addition of Capture the Flag was amazing. I spent most of my time riding dirt bikes and playing capture the flag with his map pack which I recommend you try out. It's never to late to play this amazing game with it's new maps.
on July 2, 2013
This was the first thing I purchased with my new amazon account and was very satisfied in how I got my code almost instantly :) I loved it.
on March 6, 2014
Decided to buy this for a friend as a gift. Made it a lot easier to buy it on here and just give him the code instead of going to the store and getting the card.
on November 2, 2015
video games are no good. I wasted enough time being a sucker. save your money go outside
on January 11, 2015
Got all i needed from this